At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq is basically a coli poster.

Quick to judge others and call them cacs and c00ns. Does not hold himself to his own "standards".

Now all the clowns in the thread talking about you can't be pro-black with a non-white wife. Does Tariq lose his "pro-blackness"?

This is why i laugh at the people extreme with this stuff. It's literally impossible to live contradiction free when you are throwing all these rigid judgments/standards out there.

Call yourself a c00n brehs :mjlol:
Pretty much the end of it. If peoples lives were on display, you would say that many ideals dont match up with the real. This is one of my beefs with these types, they will call you anything and everything in the book, and still do questionable things. Meanwhile, folks agree with the points, but wanna give passes to these guys behavior.

People dont have to like what i say, but im consistent in seeing a brothas side. If i even sense someone has participated in a scenario that I have myself, i have no room to wag my finger. Dudes are walking contradictions.
Lets collaborate and not denigrate. Imagine a black man with multiple out of wedlock kids trying to tell me about the importance of black family:francis: You search deep enough, people aint living that close to what they preach.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Tariq's kids are 3/4 African because the mother is mixed, are they black?

:lupe:
you tell us? also, considering tariq lives in a 90% white community. when his son goes off and gets a white girl pregnant--will that kid be black too? :mjpls:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
you tell us? also, considering tariq lives in a 90% white community. when his son goes off and gets a white girl pregnant--will that kid be black too? :mjpls:

They would be back to mixed :mjpls:Then in another Generation, there will be whites walking around the name Nasheed :mjpls:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
If he said that, then he's silly. Especially in the age of social media where we can find out who her Mom is.
I remember someone said his wife is mixed in the chat section during his show, he got offended and said his wife ain't mixed.:mjlol:

But it makes sense how he defends the one drop rule so badly now.:mjpls:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
like i said, this is why tariq fights so hard for the one drop rule :mjpls:
Nobody has to fight for the one drop rule. People just accept reality for what it is. Crackers don't a give a fukk about your exact genetic makeup. If you look like somebody who's of African descent then their putting you in the category of black subject you to their global system of oppression. You accuse anyone who acknowledged that reality as "fighting for the one drop rule" but you can't name one notable respected black scholar past or present who shares your stance on this issue.

Daps
Dudes are trippin'...Eminem would still be jobless living off of 8mile without Hip-Hop. Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin and George Washington took care of the blacks that were close to them too. Doesn't make them ANY less oppressive.

Why Eminem NEVER have Beyonce or Kelly on no tracks...just Pink and the rest of them "edgy" singers.

His movie is famous because of RACE... if Eminem was black he'd be selling like Royce Da 5'9". This is from his own mouth.

:pacspit: