Gravity

Banned
Daps
the white man didn't create the term "black"

but even if they did, so what?
Race is the white man's concept. Nobody in Africa defined themselves by race or skin color until the white man did. You're a clown for even suggesting otherwise.

The fukk you mean so what? I just explained the "what". You want to take the term that he created to classify you then pretend that how he defines the term doesn't matter when he has all the power to back up his position and you have none. That's just silly.

what does that have to do with y'all hidden agenda to slowly breed into white supremacy? is the white man forcing you to fukk non-black women? the white man forcing you to claim biracial children?

your outdated principles will correct themselves, and i cant wait to watch you nikkas throw hissy fits over it :popcorn3:
This is a ad hominem used to deflect fakkit. Stick to the topic. Again, you can't name one notable respected black scholar who hates your biracials aren't black position. Does every black person who doesn't agree with you here have a secret agenda to marry and procreate with a whites person? Get serious c00n.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This exchange shows exactly why arguing about who belongs to what race is an exercise in idiocy.

The original idea of "race" applies no type of knowledge or science. Therefore a serious argument about its merits is impossible.

This is like an argument over how creationism really works :heh:

I don't concern myself with it tbh, my brother is mixed but he still my brother, he a Barnett

:wow:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Race is the white man's concept. Nobody in Africa defined themselves by race or skin color until the white man did. You're a clown for even suggesting otherwise.

The fukk you mean so what? I just explained the "what". You want to take the term that he created to classify you then pretend that how he defines the term doesn't matter when he has all the power to back up his position and you have none. That's just silly.

This is a ad hominem used to deflect fakkit. Stick to the topic. Again, you can't name one notable respected black scholar who hates your biracials aren't black position. Does every black person who doesn't agree with you here have a secret agenda to marry and procreate with a whites person? Get serious c00n.

group inclusion, or tribalism is not the white mans concept. west african tribes didn't breed themselves out to the point where they damn near white. hell, they rejected albinos, so that should tell you everything you need to know right there. it's sad how you believe there's nothing worthy of preservation.

also, what ad hom? these are just questions. no other group is defining themselves based off how white people feel about them, just black americans. so i'm asking, is the white man forcing you to procreate with white women and claim non-black offspring? did the white man do that?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
blakeroy4.jpg

@Gravity is he black?

still waiting. is this man black? do the white supremacist oppress him based on visible african ancestry? :mjlol:

also, what of his son.

image-blake-1.jpg

is he black? before you say no. let's stick by your own logic. if we were in the 1600s and whites knew his grandfather was black, would they accept his kid as white? :mjpls:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My parents aren't together anymore.

My father had a child back in 2009 with a white bytch.

We're all fully black and dark skin except for lil barnett. He sticks out.
tell me, breh and be honest. outside of disdain for how he was conceived, does your family show preferential treatment towards the half-barnett? i know a lot of black folks tend to love them so mixed breeds

Gravity

Banned
Daps
group inclusion, or tribalism is not the white mans concept.
Group inclusion or tribalism based on skin color or race is the white man's concept.

west african tribes didn't breed themselves out to the point where they damn near white. hell, they rejected albinos, so that should tell you everything you need to know right there. it's sad how you believe there's nothing worthy of preservation.

also, what ad hom? these are just questions. no other group is defining themselves based off how white people feel about them, just black americans. so i'm asking, is the white man forcing you to procreate with white women and claim non-black offspring? did the white man do that?
Since when do west Africans reject albinos? Bruh you just talk to see your words on the screen. That's why you have so many posts while not saying shyt. You argue like someone who can barely think at a functional level. You haven't addressed one point that I've actually made while insisting upon repeating shyt that I've already refuted or challenged.

What are you trying preserve? When I say that the black race has always included biracial people what part of that don't you get?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Group inclusion or tribalism based on skin color or race is the white man's concept.

tribalism based on ethnicity, culture, religion, and YES, phenotype is NOT the white mans concept.

Since when do west Africans reject albinos?

do your research. historically, albinos faced persecution and were cast out of african tribes.

What are you trying preserve? When I say that the black race has always included biracial people what part of that don't you get?

i want to preserve the genetics that our ancestors literally slaved over to create. (which you nikkas want to willfully dilute) i want to preserve most aspects of AA culture. also, so what if biracials have been historically lumped into the fold? thist aint 100-500 yrs ago. white men aint raping black women and dumping their half-demons into the community anymore. so why are you fighting so hard for it?

you also act like you get to bring bi-racials into the community independent of their non-black parent, who helped create them. you may want white women, white men, asian women, etc. putting their 2 cents into the community, but i dont. black mother + black father = black child. simple as that.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
tell me, breh and be honest. outside of disdain for how he was conceived, does your family show preferential treatment towards the half-barnett? i know a lot of black folks tend to love them so mixed breeds

Honestly, nah.

He's treated like everyone else

Will make some more observations this thanksgiving though

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
still waiting. is this man black? do the white supremacist oppress him based on visible african ancestry? :mjlol:

also, what of his son.

image-blake-1.jpg

is he black? before you say no. let's stick by your own logic. if we were in the 1600s and whites knew his grandfather was black, would they accept his kid as white? :mjpls:

still waiting @Gravity. why don't you like to discuss where your mentality leads? black man thinks he can create black children with white women. biracial children thinks he can create black children with white women. now you've got a cac who wont even acknowledge african ancestry. :mjlol:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq's daughter is darker than he is. But she's also a lot older than his 2 sons.
yep, and i'm glad tariq has an authentic black daughter. she's cute, and hopefully goes on to create black babies with a black man.

but i cant help but notice the pattern of nikkas first kid being dark. then when they get some money, all of a sudden they start having these mixed and bi-racial kids.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
tribalism based on ethnicity, culture, religion, and YES, phenotype is NOT the white mans concept.
You can try and act cute all you want to. The concept of race was created by whites. People classified as blacks weren't calling themselves blacks until the white man told them to.

do your research. historically, albinos faced persecution and were cast out of african tribes.
The fukk does this even have to do with the fact that Africans didn't call themselves "blacks" until whites did?

i want to preserve the genetics that our ancestors literally slaved over to create. (which you nikkas want to willfully dilute) i want to preserve most aspects of AA culture. also, so what if biracials have been historically lumped into the fold? thist aint 100-500 yrs ago. white men aint raping black women and dumping their half-demons into the community anymore. so why are you fighting so hard for it?
Those pure African genes that the ancestors came over here with have already been diluted. You know that the average admixture for AAs is at least 20%. The ironic thing tho, is that you don't even feel kinship with those blacks in Africa who are still genetically pure proving that you're completely full of shyt. You don't even consider Africans part of the "black" tribe either.

You talk about preserving AA culture while dismissing the fact that biracials have always been part of the community which has created the culture.

You say who cares that biracials have always been lumped into the black race dismissing the fact that means that they're our direct descendants.

you also act like you get to bring bi-racials into the community independent of their non-black parent, who helped create them. you may want white women, white men, asian women, etc. putting their 2 cents into the community, but i dont. black mother + black father = black child. simple as that.
The black community is made up of people classified as black. It's not about bringing anyone in or kicking anyone out because we don't have the power to do either. You draw a line that you don't have the power to enforce which means that it's meaningless. You keep saying "black father +black mother=black" but you reject the definition of what black is. You can't even articulate an alternate definition of black to support your argument that the current definition should be altered. You're just talking with no regards to if you make sense or not.
still waiting @Gravity. why don't you like to discuss where your mentality leads? black man thinks he can create black children with white women. biracial children thinks he can create black children with white women. now you've got a cac who wont even acknowledge african ancestry. :mjlol:
:snoop:'You dumb the issue down to this and trolling every time. I'm starting to think that you're mentally handicapped. You'ce probably posted this same pic asking the same dumbass question 10 times. Next Paula Patton's son if you haven't already done so by the time I post this:heh:

Ima tell your stupid ass like I've told you the other ten times. Black is defined as those who are visibly of African descent. You can find 20 pics of white people who have black heritage that isn't visible in their appearance and it won't refute that definition. Racial classifications don't have a gotdamn thing to do with what a black man thinks he can create. You're a fukking idiot.