BREAKING NEWS: Kamala Harris to outline Tangibles for Black Men next week

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

This is why Liberals are bad btw.

Is it stop Project 2025? Or we need a strong republican party?

The jig is up :yeshrug:

Also fukk Republicans btw.

This is what happens when Black folks are on the "both sides" "don't vote". It empowers "moderate" cacs that don't really want to see any change to the status quo.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
So one on hand you have donald trump who is openly antagonistic to black people, appoints far right wing racists federal judges who always rule against black people and minorities in federal court, who denied housing to black people in his housing complex and was sued by the US government, the same man who used his own funds to take out an advertisement calling for the death penalty of innocent black and Hispanic young boys who committed no crimes and still after they were found innocent couldnt have the basic human decency to apologize, the same man who specifcially insults majority black ciites and towns like detriot, philadelphia etc, yet it is kamala harris the one that should move mountains to garner black men support? The notion and premise alone is asinine.
Any sane black person who is aware of the racist trump history should be register and be voting for harris. There is no choice here, harris is the best option for black people in this election,this country cant afford another 200 right wing conservative federal judges being appointed by trump, it would set back black peoples rights and civil liberties back to the pre reconstruction era.
Didn’t y’all say this in 2016 and how slavery was coming back? None of that happened man we’re not afraid anymore you can’t use that excuse anymore. You have the same vibes as that dude with the curry icon that disappeared after the election you’ll probably do the same.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This is what happens when Black folks are on the "both sides" "don't vote". It empowers "moderate" cacs that don't really want to see any change to the status quo.
I mean her comments and thought process are what the two party system is supposed to be and was theoretically created for even if it's obviously deviated from its intent.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
True. Michelle gave him his Black credentials. He knew he wouldn’t have Black people’s support if he had a white wife. Sheeeeiiit. She couldn’t even have been light skinneded. Harris obviously didn’t get that memo.
She ain't give a fukk....the directors gon carry her. She got her a white Zionist man:wow:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Didn’t y’all say this in 2016 and how slavery was coming back? None of that happened man we’re not afraid anymore you can’t use that excuse anymore. You have the same vibes as that dude with the curry icon that disappeared after the election you’ll probably do the same.
He a whole a bytch and a half

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
nikka you're not slick.

You're denouncing historic Black organizations because they accepted White funds, while trying to establish a "Black AIPAC" for the purpose of... begging for White funds with extra steps? :mjlol:

Mind you, I've stated repeatedly on this forum that I believe in reparations and that they are owed. But demanding that Democrats "cut the check" ain't gonna do shyt but make you more angry than you are right now.

You know neither what you're actually asking for, nor how to ask for it.
None of what you said makes sense but only to you. But have at it lol

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I don't feel like reading the whole thread but I believe she's lying.

That being said you asked for tangibles she's offering them.

She went to the Latinos and told them she's essetially closing the border and will do the border bill.

So at this point it comes down to a choice if you're gonna vote
Anyone can promise anything Congress holds the purse strings but one person is promising you something and one has vague ass ramblings about getting the immigrants out and even that he doesn't have a plan he has the concept of a plan.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I was going to make this long elaborate post but then I realized something.

I would ask. If reparations is the ultimate goal for the 'bothsiders'

How does Donald Trump winning the election further this goal?

In fact I would ask why not hold Donald Trumps feet to the same fire?

Also are you ok with fighting for reparations knowing that you won't see the money in your lifetime or maybe even in your children's lifetime?

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
It doesn’t matter.
The Black men who don’t support her, Trump or otherwise are not gonna change their minds.
This is not about policies or tangibles it’s about crippling insecurities and personal bias. It is what it is.:yeshrug:
:wow: You drunk the kool aid.

This is why Liberals are bad btw.

Is it stop Project 2025? Or we need a strong republican party?

The jig is up :yeshrug:

Also fukk Republicans btw.

This already happens through Federal surveys. :manny:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

SHE ALREADY SAID SHE WOULD NEVER
DO ANYTHING SPECIFICALLY FOR BLACK PPL
SO DONT ACT SURPRISED WHEN
THIS PLAN IS ACTUALLY FOR EVERY GENDER
AND EVERY RACE
AS THEY PUT A PHOTO OP OF BLACK MEN
ON THE COVER

:devil:
:evil:

We will see ET come back to earth and do a collab with Louis Vuitton before something specifically for black men — AND ONLY for black men — is put on the books.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The government is never in 1000 years going to send out checks to all black men, nothing like that would ever pass Congress, so you're advocating for black men to just stay out of politics permanently and let everybody else decide what happens.

Be politically retarded, bothsider brehs. I see why the GOP loves yall so much.
nikkas really really really want to believe. This whole country was built on slavery and you really think that they'll just one day "see the light"

before that they'll do a Tulsa 2.0 nationally,

You could dent reparations for slavery but The Greenwood massacre is documented and they won't even compensate them.

What the fukk makes you think they'll compensate you for something that happened 150 years ago?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The only thing I'll ask is for you to say that' you're voting for Trump and why

Personally I'm a country club style republican If it were anyone else running I'd pull the lever for the R candidate

But Trump is too crazy for me. I don't not think that he cares at all about this country.