BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump permanently suspended from Twitter

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
It's gonna feel better when your kind goes back to dap fishing about systemic oppression and white supremacy, then I repost your excitement in this thread empowering cacs to censor at their leisure.You lost.:banderas:
:gucci:
Enj9XeV.gif
:mjpls:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
nikkahs out here high fiving and keeykeeying and not reconizing the bigger picture... I don't support no censorship period. Especially since this will give them another excuse to go after black peoples voices. If they censor the president then aint no telling what kind of censorship they have cooked up.. They gonna be aiming for Boyce, Vicki Dillard, Tariq, Lord Jamar, Professor Griff and all of them next.. I already got flagged because I shared Wack 100 giving them peckerwoods that work.. Then they took down alot of the Nation of Islam's channels...

Thats im saying

Aws, Cloudfire or whatever ISP could easily discover JBO, random Jewish/ LGBT treh thread and decide to randomly bush theColi off the internet one day

You even had some dummy trying to post a dead body as an emoji today

And don't tell me "they broke the rules " black youtubers get bushed ALL THE TIME . Even Kevin Samuels gotta watch his tone

Yall want this tho

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump ain't nothing but a clout chasing THOT. I wouldn't be surprised if he get a instagram account and start twerking on there talking about the election was stolen from him..:pachaha: