BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump permanently suspended from Twitter

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't give two fukks what you copped what you eat don't make me fullso miss me with all that shyt:camby:

:umad:

You should be getting money instead of waging internet wars is my point

If I was MAGA I would claim that shyt. I would've copped the hat, made a twitter and youtube page and feasted like uncle hotep.

But like my granddaddy used to say, when you argue with fools people looking can't tell the difference

Get your life together black man. Any nikka who know who Clyde Drexler is gotta be in his mid 30s. Your kids can't eat daps and reps

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

35ed01cda44e18249cdf60d89d83443e.jpg

Muthafukka just playing stupid with that post you on your way out too rudy...:wow::martin:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You should be getting money instead of waging internet wars is my point

If I was MAGA I would claim that shyt. I would've copped the hat, made a twitter and youtube page and feasted like uncle hotep.

But like my granddaddy used to say, when you argue with fools people looking can't tell the difference

Get your life together black man. Any nikka who know who Clyde Drexler is gotta be in his mid 30s. Your kids can't eat daps and reps

My finances are none of your business MAGARELL:camby:

calh45

Cal
Daps
He's not going to jail and he didn't inspire shyt. These fukking seditious cacs existed long before becoming a President was a thought in Trump's head.

Y'all give this fukking cornball way too much credit. It could've been any moron speaking to them white supremacists without a filter. That shyt is not at all unique to Trump. He was literally in the right place at the right time. But everybody wants to make him the scapegoat for America's problems, with him being imprisoned being the ultimate "Now go back to sleep" move that could be applied.

Every other white racist person in existence had access to twitter and Trump was the only one that had people plotting a coup to the point that they stormed the capital, plotted to kidnap and torture two governors (Michigan and Washington), and had one guy blow himself up in the middle of Tennessee. You can say he's a cornball, but you can't deny what he riled up in other racist ass white folks.

Name anyone else who's done this in the history of this country besides Jefferson Davis. People underestimating Hitler is how he became who he became. I want to make sure him and his people get all of the credit in the world.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My finances are none of your business MAGARELL:camby:

I know a nikka with 23000 posts in 6 years can't be getting no money where would he find the time.

That plus you basically praying for Biden to save you lets me know you ain't shyt.

Oh and @Vae Victis I got tired of runtz smoked it everyday last year. Im bout to get on that Khalifa kush. I need some good sativa for this money making mission im on in 2021