BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump permanently suspended from Twitter

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If that makes u happy that u think you're "keeping your foot on my neck" on a hip hop message board you can believe that.

In real life tho I just copped a foreclosure for 15k. 20k worth of work and ill probably flip it for 100k.

But yes imma cry while I blow on this platinum Bubba kush because some nerd thinks I'm a Trump supporter

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Y'all celebrating but this shyt is dangerous as fck, you about to have tech companies with more power than governments:martin:

Y'all already know how those tech companies get down and yall think this is a win:sas2:

I knew shyt was gonna get worse when they first went for Alex Jones and then banned Farrakahn. People still should have the right to say whatever, y'all about to see it get crazy cause they gonna go after Hebrew Israelites and all types of other groups too.

You can still say whatever you want, but these are private companies, not public. When you sign the terms of agreement, you are agreeing to their terms... Any of these people who get doxxed can create their own social media platforms, but again they will be private companies. Same way that Parlor vets the people who create accounts. At this point YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and even Reddit do not want to be held accountable for the deaths of Americans. The family members of Sandy Hook for example were going to sue those platforms for pushing Alex Jones bullshyt. At some point they become culprits when people like Trump and Jones spew lies. The terms of agreement that everyone just glosses over makes it so that these companies can do this.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If that makes u happy that u think you're "keeping your foot on my neck" on a hip hop message board you can believe that.

In real life tho I just copped a foreclosure for 15k. 20k worth of work and ill probably flip it for 100k.

But yes imma cry while I blow on this platinum Bubba kush because some nerd thinks I'm a Trump supporter

I don't give two fukks what you copped what you eat don't make me fullso miss me with all that shyt:camby:

:umad:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Its not gonna be hard for Trump to monetize his movement now
Twitter just gave him the entire right wing space to himself