BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump permanently suspended from Twitter

Daps
You can still say whatever you want, but these are private companies, not public. When you sign the terms of agreement, you are agreeing to their terms... Any of these people who get doxxed can create their own social media platforms, but again they will be private companies. Same way that Parlor vets the people who create accounts. At this point YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and even Reddit do not want to be held accountable for the deaths of Americans. The family members of Sandy Hook for example were going to sue those platforms for pushing Alex Jones bullshyt. At some point they become culprits when people like Trump and Jones spew lies. The terms of agreement that everyone just glosses over makes it so that these companies can do this.

they know this, bruh. These are MAGA undercover trump supporters trying to pretend that they are so concerned about all of us losing our free amendment rights, when that's not what they're upset about. They're upset that everybody is on their boys bumper.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Thats im saying

Aws, Cloudfire or whatever ISP could easily discover JBO, random Jewish/ LGBT treh thread and decide to randomly bush theColi off the internet one day

You even had some dummy trying to post a dead body as an emoji today

And don't tell me "they broke the rules " black youtubers get bushed ALL THE TIME . Even Kevin Samuels gotta watch his tone

Yall want this tho
If thecoli was organizing a coup, they would have it coming.:yeshrug:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ErQRxbXXAAIkZEv
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Twitters stock was stuck at around $14 per share and when he started his tweets it just kept going up. He had 88m followers on twitter so you know he helped the platform. But in the end, like all business, when they don't need you no more :camby:.. If he won the election they would have let him continue this bullshyt but business is business and they like we don't need you anymore..

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I know a nikka with 23000 posts in 6 years can't be getting no money where would he find the time.

That plus you basically praying for Biden to save you lets me know you ain't shyt.

Oh and @Vae Victis I got tired of runtz smoked it everyday last year. Im bout to get on that Khalifa kush. I need some good sativa for this money making mission im on in 2021

Candyland or ghost train haze not pure 100%sativa. Leans over 50% sativa dominant .

San fernando Valley og nice 2

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know a nikka with 23000 posts in 6 years can't be getting no money where would he find the time.

That plus you basically praying for Biden to save you lets me know you ain't shyt.

Oh and @Vae Victis I got tired of runtz smoked it everyday last year. Im bout to get on that Khalifa kush. I need some good sativa for this money making mission im on in 2021

I know bruh you know what's in my account I been working since i was 12 years old you don't know shyt about me except what I just told you just now.

I swear nikkas love to use the post count BS I'm goodI ain't hurting for nothing and find one post of me talking about Biden saving me.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
"Let me continue to post on Twitter and make them money while whining about how Twitter are a bunch of communist"

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Twitters stock was stuck at around $14 per share and when he started his tweets it just kept going up. He had 88m followers on twitter so you know he helped the platform. But in the end, like all business, when they don't need you no more :camby:.. If he won the election they would have let him continue this bullshyt but business is business and they like we don't need you anymore..
They would have let him keep it if the capitol invasion hadn't happened.