BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump permanently suspended from Twitter

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Twitter is a private company. None of us have the “right” to use their platform. That shyt’s essentially only a privilege.
:francis:

Just like the mods of this board could ban you and get your ass up out of here for no reason at all. There’s nothing you could do about it except be mad and request access again.
:mjlol:

Just because he’s President doesn’t exempt him from the same concept that applies to the rest of us.
:yeshrug:
Twitter is not a private company. Its a publicly traded company and also has laws made specifically for it. As does Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc.

Him being president does actually exempt him from standard rules on social media. Its literally in the terms of service. Called the World Leader Policy. Only way around that is if it evokes violence.

the World Leader policy is not a law, I was wrong on that part. But is part of twitters terms and service agreement.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
I have a feeling that this year will be more interesting than the last
VeirKFq.png

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
trump gonna activate his 'trump card"... he gonna call some alien's and finish us off:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Daps
It's gonna feel better when your kind goes back to dap fishing about systemic oppression and white supremacy, then I repost your excitement in this thread empowering cacs to censor at their leisure.You lost.:banderas:

The end of MAGA. Go back underground the way rats and vermin are supposed to:blessed:

Daps
What I foresee is that you'll just have a younger generation on the app and they will continue to plan and do dumb shyt.

Doesn't "stop" much and we should all know by now that hate will make em find a way.

I do see a good idea though, easy way to get malware on their phone is to offer them a "Parler".apk with malware built in :ehh:

Just the younger generation? Well we cutting their numbers in half already:leon:

Embrace it MAGA brehs :blessed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Oh yea no doubt but the point of taking these apps off the play store and apple store is most of these technology impaired inbred retards won't be able to get the app...

That severely cuts the apps funding and influence numbers down...These apps are dependent on their userbase to make money...

pretty much i mean right now parler is just like st0rmfr0nt etc gotta sign into a forum to really use it