BREAKING NEWS: DAME DOLLAR Lillard Traded To Bucks!!! DominAYTON & Jrue To Blazers!

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
this whole "we're gonna flip Jrue for something good" feels like the Blazers may have played themselves a bit
You see it.

Define "quietly" as Dame kept bringing up wanting to leave and go elsewhere even when it wasn't the topic of conversation. He forced his own hand by bringing up Miami and ruining what leverage he did have. They didn't do it for him.

All Dame had to do was keep quiet and let the media help do his bidding to get where he wanted to go.
So essentially Cronin made this personal. I wish people would stop bullshytting about “Milwaukee offered a better deal than Miami”. Dame publicly wanted Miami, Cronin wasn’t feeling that, and took the first non-Heat deal offered. Portland would’ve ended up with Ayton and 3 picks with the Miami deal. :manny:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You see it.

So essentially Cronin made this personal. I wish people would stop bullshytting about “Milwaukee offered a better deal than Miami”. Dame publicly wanted Miami, Cronin wasn’t feeling that, and took the first non-Heat deal offered. Portland would’ve ended up with Ayton and 3 picks with the Miami deal. :manny:
They both made it personal and handled the situation terribly. As I said before, all Dame had to do was keep quiet like Beal did and he would have ended up where he wanted to go. He stayed talking shyt on his peers when he should have been taking notes on how to do trade demands.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You see it.

We'll see. If they don't trade him now, it's because they want players who aren't eligible to be traded now... Which points back to Dame's shytty timing when he made the request

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
You see it.

They are pretty much banking on Billups to bring out Ayton potential can he do it i mean Monty Williams couldn't & everyone like Monty but Ayton. Going for a championship couldn't do it so what will. I mean he got reward for playing just like this with a big money deal why change

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I think Cronin saw the situation over there in Philly and Harden threatening to sit out if he didn't get traded and wanted no part of it.

With that being said, this makes Portland and other small teams look bad as this the 2nd time that Milwaukee has pulled of a major trade as a small market team. The narrative that small teams can't get star players just isn't there anymore like it used to be.
The small market thing was always bullshyt and excuse for organizations being shytty. Spurs won 5 titles while the Knicks have been terrible for decades.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I don't know what fantasy world you're living in but the media has been trying to get Dame out of Portland and to LA for several years. The media has been talking about Dame wasting his time in Portland for years to the point where he had to comment on it. It became his "brand." It was even reported that he was going to wait to see what Portland would do with the draft pick and if they could package it get another player in there next to him that would allow them to contend. He was even asked to sit down so they could tank for that purpose. They then went and drafted Scoot at his position and had no intention of trading him. This is like saying Kobe Bryant didn't tell the Lakers to get him help behind the scenes for years before finally requesting that trade publicly.

Portland basically kept stating that Dame hasn't asked for a trade and they intend to keep him despite all of the communications behind the scenes that he wants an opportunity to win. Dude said what GIannis said publicly this week on multiple occasions and they did nothing. Dame literally went silent on his trade demand after the initial complaints to the point people were wondering what the heck Portland was doing. This is the longest it has taken to trade a player who has asked for a trade at any point in recent history b. He's literally the only star to request a trade in the past decade and not end up where he wants to go besides Kawhi out of the Spurs' spite (they also took a worse package).

Three first round picks. Ayton, one of the Heat young players and other potential filler is better than an old Jrue, Ayton and mediocre draft compensation. Jrue doesn't even make sense on their team the way a guy like Jovic would given timeline. This is the only place I've seen anyone try to back Portland.
They keep saying Herro wouldn’t make sense on Portland because they have too many guards, yet they contradict themselves by saying Jrue was the better package. :dead:

I guess Jrue holiday is no longer a guard. :dead:

They swear we’re overrating Herro, when none of this is about Herro. They could’ve had 3 picks and still gotten Ayton and could’ve done whatever they want with Herro. Deal him, bench him, whatever. But they end up with a 34yr old guard in Jrue and are banking on a contender giving them picks for Jrue in return. Picks that Miami was offering outright anyways. :dead:

They act like Pat was offering Cronin Herro straight up for Dame and no picks. :dead:

The anti-Heat bias from the coli and NBA fans is incredible. They got Cronin gassed for a shyttier deal. :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They keep saying Herro wouldn’t make sense on Portland because they have too many guards, yet they contradict themselves by saying Jrue was the better package. :dead:

I guess Jrue holiday is no longer a guard. :dead:

They swear we’re overrating Herro, when none of this is about Herro. They could’ve had 3 picks and still gotten Ayton and could’ve done whatever they want with Herro. Deal him, bench him, whatever. But they end up with a 34yr old guard in Jrue and are banking on a contender giving them picks for Jrue in return. Picks that Miami was offering outright anyways. :dead:

They act like Pat was offering Cronin Herro straight up for Dame and no picks. :dead:

The anti-Heat bias from the coli and NBA fans is incredible. They got Cronin gassed for a shyttier deal. :mjlol:
The only problem with what you're saying is that others teams obviously weren't coveting Herro like that, which is why Miami couldn't move him and get picks in return. If that was the case, then Miami would have moved him sooner to get more assets to go after Dame.

For all we know, Portland could have ended up in a situation where they had to attach picks to the deal to move Herro based on how it played out.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
It’s hilarious how at one point Miami fans on here were clamoring for Dame’s services and to accept the Herro deal to only now act like they don’t need him :mjlol:
They’re delusional. They had a Cinderella run last playoffs. No way in hell were they supposed to get to the finals.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Lmao @ the thought of Herro having any serious value on that contract after the Heat just went to the Finals WITHOUT him. :laff:

Every playoff team in the league will put in an offer for Jrue. Nobody is hitting up Miami for Herro RIGHT NOW. :dead:
This is revisionist bullshyt. The prevailing narrative after Jimmy and Miami torched Milwaukee, was that “Jrue is cooked!” :picard:

Now all of a sudden: “Wow!! This is a good deal!! Who wouldn’t want Jrue?!”

Y’all on some bullshyt right now. Even Milwaukee was probably shocked as hell Portland went for this Jrue package in exchange for Lillard.

And again, Miami was offering Portland picks anyways. Acquiring Herro doesn’t stop portlands motion nor does it stop them from still gettin a coveted big in Ayton in this instance, becuze Miami was offering multiple first round picks any damn ways. The Herro aspect of this, has you weirdos in a tizzy. :dead: