BREAKING NEWS: DAME DOLLAR Lillard Traded To Bucks!!! DominAYTON & Jrue To Blazers!

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
the more you look at the deal, the more dogwater and emotional it looks for portland

ayton's market bottomed the fukk out years ago and he might be the most toxic premier big in years. all these picks and pick swaps start in 2028. they gotta find a better trade for jrue than milwaukee could find too with all of the dust being settled after a big offseason and teams settled in.

like after you compare it to the haul the wizards got? wtf

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
the more you look at the deal, the more dogwater and emotional it looks for portland

ayton's market bottomed the fukk out years ago and he might be the most toxic premier big in years. all these picks and pick swaps start in 2028. they gotta find a better trade for jrue than milwaukee could find too with all of the dust being settled after a big offseason and teams settled in.

like after you compare it to the haul the wizards got? wtf
Honestly they were screwed either way as all of the contenders who wanted Dame's services didn't have the picks to even give until years down the Phoenix. The Wizards had the benefit of Phoenix still largely having access to their picks at the time. They could probably get more for Jrue than they could Herro although his extension might complicate things. Even Philly is lowkey going to end up in that situation if/when Embiid asks out and wants to go to a contender as well.

I think if Toronto would have been willing to give up one of their 3 core players, then I think he would have definitely ended up there.

A lot of this could have been avoided and they got a better deal had they moved him years ago instead of waiting until now to do so.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Honestly they were screwed either way as all of the contenders who wanted Dame's services didn't have the picks to even give until years down the Phoenix. The Wizards had the benefit of Phoenix still largely having access to their picks at the time. They could probably get more for Jrue than they could Herro although his extension might complicate things. Even Philly is lowkey going to end up in that situation if/when Embiid asks out and wants to go to a contender as well.

I think if Toronto would have been willing to give up one of their 3 core players, then I think he would have definitely ended up there.

A lot of this could have been avoided and they got a better deal had they moved him years ago instead of waiting until now to do so.
you're not wrong. but even then portland would've been entirely right to let dame sit and stew until teams positioned themselves to throw a better bag their way

this is some dwight for an aaron afflalo package shyt

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
you're not wrong. but even then portland would've been entirely right to let dame sit and stew until teams positioned themselves to throw a better bag their way

this is some dwight for an aaron afflalo package shyt
I think Cronin saw the situation over there in Philly and Harden threatening to sit out if he didn't get traded and wanted no part of it.

With that being said, this makes Portland and other small teams look bad as this the 2nd time that Milwaukee has pulled of a major trade as a small market team. The narrative that small teams can't get star players just isn't there anymore like it used to be.

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Blazers we’re gonna get Ayton regardless of what happened with dame. Dame got traded for Jrue holiday and a first :mjlol:laws have mercy
That’s what’s lost in all this, as people keep claiming the Miami offer was horrible. Miami was offering 2 first outright, Herro, Jovic, and with the 3 team deal, they still could’ve ended up with Ayton. The whole NBA fanbase is sarcastically givin Cronin props for not caving to Pat Riley essentially. This shyt is all phony. :dead:

Milwaukee made out like a bandit, when the whole off season the chirping was “Miami can’t get dame for nothing!! That’d be criminal!!” :mjlol:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I don’t see any room for him with the warriors with their back court. I’ve heard he’s retiring in 2 years so I don’t see much value in him going to Sacramento or New Orleans. Wouldn’t Phoenix have wanted him in the deal? I don’t see any logic in them making this deal and then trying to trade for Holliday. Didn’t Boston make a trade for a new point guard already? Because they’re the lakers I’d expect Portland to want a fortune from them for him. I don’t know. This doesn’t make sense to me for Portland. Even if they didn’t want Herro, I’m sure there’s plenty of teams would could’ve used a player with his skill set at his age and I don’t see how the pick they got from Milwaukee is gonna be better given the roster the bucks have.
Bucks gonna win 60+ games. I don’t see what Portland is getting.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Heat gonna regret not giving up Bam.
The modern NBA is all about star duos.

Riley is a fraud and owes his legacy as a GM to DWade.
Riley acquired mourning ,signed Juwan Howard(nba voided contract)acquired Tim hardaway & signed Eddie Jones before wade was ever drafted :heh:

What the hell is this dude talking about