BREAKING NEWS: DAME DOLLAR Lillard Traded To Bucks!!! DominAYTON & Jrue To Blazers!

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I see why Cronin was pissed. Dame waited until after the draft, and after guys signed extensions to demand a trade. The timing was trash for everyone but him. A lot of teams lost trade equity for getting a deal done in the off-season. So that limits who Portland could even ask for from teams around the league, which is why that relationship went South.

A lot of pieces around the league can't even be moved until January or later because they recently signed deals. It's hard for me to believe that Dame and his agent didn't know that would be the case when they made the request. Seems like a calculated move to get to Miami because they knew Miami's package wouldn't include anyone that couldn't be moved right now lol.

EDIT: Portland also signed Grant, who they can't even trade until Jan. And he makes no sense on their team with Dame not there.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ARE YOU SLOW?

I RESPONDED TO A POST
THAT SAID "JRU CLAMPED DAME UP"
LIKE THEY WERENT BLITZING HIM
30 FEET AWAY FROM THE BASKET.

:devil:
:evil:

Ahhh I see, Dame is first ever superstar to be covered 30ft away from the basket

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
This ring the warriors. will get will be on par with the warriors ring :scust: shamefully stacking the deck :scust:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Feels like the plan here wasn't communicated soon enough.

I know Dame wanted them to trade #3, I wonder if a conversation was had with the organization beyond that. Like... "if you can't get a star back for #3, then I want to get traded"

This ring the warriors. will get will be on par with the warriors ring :scust: shamefully stacking the deck :scust:
:umad: