BREAKING NEWS: DAME DOLLAR Lillard Traded To Bucks!!! DominAYTON & Jrue To Blazers!

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Define "quietly" as Dame kept bringing up wanting to leave and go elsewhere even when it wasn't the topic of conversation. He forced his own hand by bringing up Miami and ruining what leverage he did have. They didn't do it for him.

All Dame had to do was keep quiet and let the media help do his bidding to get where he wanted to go.
I don't know what fantasy world you're living in but the media has been trying to get Dame out of Portland and to LA for several years. The media has been talking about Dame wasting his time in Portland for years to the point where he had to comment on it. It became his "brand." It was even reported that he was going to wait to see what Portland would do with the draft pick and if they could package it get another player in there next to him that would allow them to contend. He was even asked to sit down so they could tank for that purpose. They then went and drafted Scoot at his position and had no intention of trading him. This is like saying Kobe Bryant didn't tell the Lakers to get him help behind the scenes for years before finally requesting that trade publicly.

Portland basically kept stating that Dame hasn't asked for a trade and they intend to keep him despite all of the communications behind the scenes that he wants an opportunity to win. Dude said what GIannis said publicly this week on multiple occasions and they did nothing. Dame literally went silent on his trade demand after the initial complaints to the point people were wondering what the heck Portland was doing. This is the longest it has taken to trade a player who has asked for a trade at any point in recent history b. He's literally the only star to request a trade in the past decade and not end up where he wants to go besides Kawhi out of the Spurs' spite (they also took a worse package).

Three first round picks. Ayton, one of the Heat young players and other potential filler is better than an old Jrue, Ayton and mediocre draft compensation. Jrue doesn't even make sense on their team the way a guy like Jovic would given timeline. This is the only place I've seen anyone try to back Portland.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Dame told his girl of 10+ years that wanted to leave her for a new ting.

Found out the situation wouldnt materialize and told his girl “on second thought you’ll do” but she told him to kick rocks :laff:
Let's be real, son saw those Utah and Toronto rumors and was like hold up b. He's not mad about Milwaukee.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
F7J1fVPXgAAYjFQ

I need Adam Silver to take that draft pick they got from the Bucks:francis:
Dallas got crushed for doing it the final couple games but Portland and OKC (and others) have been doing it for years.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Dame told his girl of 10+ years that wanted to leave her for a new ting.

Found out the situation wouldnt materialize and told his girl “on second thought you’ll do” but she told him to kick rocks :laff:

Right because a romantic relationship with emotions invested has the same dynamics as business:what:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Jrue to Miami makes the most sense now

After what leaked tonight about Portland’s refusal to communicate with a Miami I’d say there’s zero chance

I think it’s more likely he goes to Boston just for Cronin to spite Miami even more

Miami was clearly tampering and Lillard and his agent were doing everything they could to force him there, they deserve all of this

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah, Dame is the first superstar to face a double team

ARE YOU SLOW?

I RESPONDED TO A POST
THAT SAID "JRU CLAMPED DAME UP"
LIKE THEY WERENT BLITZING HIM