BREAKING NEWS: DAME DOLLAR Lillard Traded To Bucks!!! DominAYTON & Jrue To Blazers!

Daps
Huh? When Healthy Williams is a great rim protector… Celtics ain’t giving him out… had Boston not took him in the draft GS had the very next pick and was going to snatch him up
It’s always been Al doing the heavy lifting guarding the best big men in the playoffs and he’s rlly not a threat to score - I can’t recall a time when he scored more than 10-12 points in a big game

Daps
So Portland trades the best player and gets the worst return ?
It’s a salary dump Breh - who’s sending out 36 mil worth of young players for a 33 year old guard who’s not a superstar? Honestly it’ll probably come down to who adds the best picks to expiring contracts.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Heat have smacked the Celtics and the Bucks twice in the playoffs and yall still talking crazy
Lmao

Y’all were a Tatum sprained ankle away from being the first team ever to blow a 3-0 lead fukk outta here :mjlol:

Caleb Martin shooting 60% from the field, possibly the flukiest playoff series since Jerome James averaged 20/10 against the Spurs :camby:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all were a Tatum sprained ankle away from being the first team ever to blow a 3-0 lead fukk outta here :mjlol:

Caleb Martin shooting 60% from the field, possibly the flukiest playoff series since Jerome James averaged 20/10 against the Spurs :camby:

You know what’s not a fluke? Jaylen Brown being trash af :mjlol:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If you banking on Giannis getting hurt again, Jimmy playing like prime MJ again and Dame only being able to match Jrue’s production then sure

You being wild disingenuous. Miami has been the worst matchup for Milwaukee outside of the post bubble season where all 4 conference finals teams were decimated. Stop it.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
No?

Rank Herro for me.
Top what? 20? 30?

I am really trying to have a discussion. I live down here and I see the Heats play.. nothing but Heat fans as friends and yall ain't never hype tyler up this much

He's a top 10 SG and 23, he's somewhere in the top 40-50 or so players.

Herro has been offered for KD and Dame......not Mitchell, not Beal, won't be for Harden if they had interest

There's just always a bunch of noise cause the only contracts outside of him are Duncan and Lowry

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know what’s not a fluke? Jaylen Brown being trash af :mjlol:

And if the Celtics made Jaylen Brown available, y’all would want his trash ass on your team so let’s stop the theatrics :skip:

You being wild disingenuous. Miami has been the worst matchup for Milwaukee outside of the post bubble season where all 4 conference finals teams were decimated. Stop it.

Spoiler alert: Damian Lillard is a significantly better player than Jrue Holiday or Eric Bledsoe

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I'd do this if I'm Portland. 2nd round picks are more valuable than people realize. You can really fill out a roster with rotation players with them.
the value of the 2nd rounder is going up. Nonguaranteed deals that become cheap rookie deals are gonna be so important for teams like Milwaukee and Phoenix who wanna spend.

If you're down to spend and have your first rounders frozen, then it's nice to have a bunch of 2's and take fliers. No such thing as a 2nd round bust.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And if the Celtics made Jaylen Brown available, y’all would want his trash ass on your team so let’s stop the theatrics :skip:

Spoiler alert: Damian Lillard is a significantly better player than Jrue Holiday or Eric Bledsoe

The Heat are probably the only franchise in the league that would demand Jaylen brown not dribble more than twice in a possession so you’re right. We’ve done better with worse.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead:THE COLI DOES THIS shyt
ALL THE TIME ...

THEN nikkaS GONNA CRY FOUL
WHEN THE BUCKS LOOK UNSTOPPABLE.

nikkaS EVEN SAID KD TO THE
WARRIORS WASNT GOING TO WORK.

I GOT RECEIPTS.
:devil:
:evil:

They were a CP3 hammy away from being kinda sorta right :ld:

I'm just covering bases in case some of those receipts turn out to have my name on them :whew: