BREAKING NEWS: DAME DOLLAR Lillard Traded To Bucks!!! DominAYTON & Jrue To Blazers!

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Heat are probably the only franchise in the league that would demand Jaylen brown not dribble more than twice in a possession so you’re right. We’ve done better with worse.

Based on the Heat’s recent history we know old Pat wouldn’t be able to get a deal done anyway so I guess we’ll never know :ehh:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
this is nothing like kd, they just got washed out the first round :mjlol:
Their by far best player was injured and they lost to the best team in their division (in the playoffs).
They did had the best record in the league.

Now ofc, still nothing like KD especially considering that they don't even play in the same division and that the Blazer are trash.

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

The person who chose that photo had
full
in mind :mjlol:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Dame cousin got smoke for the Blazer FO

Can I assume that he'd rather be a high priced weed carrier in Toronto or Miami than Milwaukee? :to:

Somehow I feel like besides championships, Dame and his rapper like entourage with the private jets and all that were looking to upgrade from to a major city after a decade in Portland and 3 years in Utah. Specially being a Bay Area dude :unimpressed:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
He's a top 10 SG and 23, he's somewhere in the top 40-50 or so players.

Herro has been offered for KD and Dame......not Mitchell, not Beal, won't be for Harden if they had interest

There's just always a bunch of noise cause the only contracts outside of him are Duncan and Lowry

He is DEFINITELY NOT top 10 sg..

I think that's where the disconnect starts . And im not being disrespectful..
And the reason he has been offered in those high profile trades is because he is the only piece yall willing to come up off..

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Thecoli where Jrue holiday is just as good as same lilliard because of his defense :mjlol:
:francis: I see you're being obtuse, breh.

:dame: Lemme break it down for you real quick, breh. If you and one of your brehs fukked the same bytch, you got a bigger dikk than your breh but the bytch came both the same, does it mean that your breh isn't just as good as you piping bytches? Nah, breh. Different strengths and weaknesses but y'all still elite at what you do.

:dame: Feel me? Pause.