BREAKING NEWS: DAME DOLLAR Lillard Traded To Bucks!!! DominAYTON & Jrue To Blazers!

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
He's a top 10 SG and 23, he's somewhere in the top 40-50 or so players.

Herro has been offered for KD and Dame......not Mitchell, not Beal, won't be for Harden if they had interest

There's just always a bunch of noise cause the only contracts outside of him are Duncan and Lowry
fukk outta here

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
:francis: I see you're being obtuse, breh.

:dame: Lemme break it down for you real quick, breh. If you and one of your brehs fukked the same bytch, you got a bigger dikk than your breh but the bytch came both the same, does it mean that your breh isn't just as good as you piping bytches? Nah, breh. Different strengths and weaknesses but y'all still elite at what you do.

:dame: Feel me? Pause.
Post not Harlem approved

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The person who chose that photo had
full
in mind :mjlol:
Low key that Masai pic would be a good smilie. :ohhh: Like, :letmeexplain: or :hearmeout: or :masai:

"I think the Heat are winning it all this year :jbhmm:"

"What you talking about? :childplease: "

" I mean Jimmy been knocking at the door these last few years :hearmeout: "

@3Rivers :feedme:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Booker
Mitchell
Brown
Beal
Harden
Lavine
Bane
Anthony Edwards
Klay Thompson
Austin Reeves
Josh Giddey
Dejonte Murray
CJ McCollum

Also shooting guard is a historically week position.
Reeves over Teflon T?:francis:

That Laker stimulus package is crazy.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
You wilding

Horford was still sharp defensively in the playoffs, especially against Philly. It was offense where he was a liability

But I was playing around with the trade machine and I think *technically* there is a path where we could trade for Jrue without giving up either of Horford/Time Lord

If they renounce the cap holds for Blake and Kabengele, then package Brogdon with Pritchard, Kornet and one of Hauser/Walsh plus picks
@GOAT @Eric Brooks @Dariusfromboston

Edit: Nvm I think I used the cap holds wrong :snoop:

I think when Embiid is in the game, Horford is decent on defense because Embiid slows the game down and plays in the post which helps Horford

But did you see Horford against the Hawks? They abused Horford every chance they got. They were literally targeting him on switches :huhldup: . Once you get Horford on the move, his age shows alot IMO
Even in the Philly series, whenever Embiid wasn't playing, Sixers would attack Horford, and it was easy to get Rebounds against him
I still remember against Miami, games 1-3, Celtics had control of the game with Timelord on the floor. Then for some reason Mazzulla subs out Timelord and puts in Horford, and Miami goes on a run by attacking the paint, rebounding, put Horford on switches, etc

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
:francis: I see you're being obtuse, breh.

:dame: Lemme break it down for you real quick, breh. If you and one of your brehs fukked the same bytch, you got a bigger dikk than your breh but the bytch came both the same, does it mean that your breh isn't just as good as you piping bytches? Nah, breh. Different strengths and weaknesses but y'all still elite at what you do.

:dame: Feel me? Pause.

Bruh you just went into the PHOF..the Pause Halll of Fame

:ufdup: :ufdup: