BREAKING NEWS: DAME DOLLAR Lillard Traded To Bucks!!! DominAYTON & Jrue To Blazers!

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Lmaoo they all over the place

Jrue better than Dame
Herro better than Jrue lol
Dame washed lol..

blazers-argento-blazers.gif

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How many postseason games can you remember the Bucks losing, in the last few years, because of their defense vs. their offense? That should tell you why this “gamble” was done, more than anything.

Possessions are going to get uglier for most teams anyway. You don’t need 3 DPOY-esque defenders more than you need a real perimeter initiator, something that the Bucks didn’t truly have as a whole with Khris cooked. Outside of I guess 2021, where the Bucks were pretty much the highest functioning version of that past system and smothered the Suns, I can’t tell you the last time a team won a title without a top level guard/wing getting you going.

You do need an elite on ball defender in almost every case though. Giannis strength is his help defense as he is not a 1v1 stopper. Milwaukee has issues but saying Jrue is a better fit than Dame is wild. This thread at the point where we'll be seeing Grayson Allen > Dame soon.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Lillrd and specifically his agent played it wrong :snoop:

U play the Loyalty card and b discreet about your requests,instead of trying to BULLY your way out , especially after u just REUPPED on a new deal :childplease:

He only went so hard for Miami because he knew, whether it was public or not, that it was going to be a tough sell, so he might as well go all in at first. You're also wrong about him openly asking for a trade, I followed it closely, it was Portland who announced the trade request first, which is rare, Haynes said it on thisleagueuncut days after it happened.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
You conveniently left out the part where the stats that were quoted were from one of those 3 years where he didn't make the playoffs. :comeon:

Hell, he didn't even make the play-in...

And then he demanded a trade immediately after. Talk about running from the grind. :hhh:

Who hasn’t missed the playoffs in their career?? :why:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
It will show in the playoffs when Dame getting exposed on defense :mjlol:

Reg season Bucks will be near or at the top of the standings
For the regular season.

In the playoffs, elite offensive ability and impact outweighs Jrue elite and average offense.

Jrue offensive regression in the playoffs is a massive deal for a team with no natural offensive scorers. All of them are rough scorers. Lillard is an efficient gifted natural elite scorer who can distribute the rock. They should be a massively better playoff team while being a worse RS team.

INTERESTING OPPOSITE TAKES

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He only went so hard for Miami because he knew, whether it was public or not, that it was going to be a tough sell, so he might as well go all in at first. You're also wrong about him openly asking for a trade, I followed it closely, it was Portland who announced the trade request first, which is rare, Haynes said it on thisleagueuncut days after it happened.
I cant say whether the bolded is true or not. It doesnt make much sense if it is. If he had leverage or MIA had an appealing package :dame: its one thing but in reality his only way of getting to MIA was the kindness of the FOs heart. Going that hard and doing so publically isnt gonna endear you to most people.

I think the angle that isnt being discussed is...what if this was really the plan the whole time? All the talk was about MIA but the reports are that MIL has been in contact with POR the whole time. Maybe Dame was that extra as a smoke screen. He just happened to recently add MIL to his list? Thats convenient. Maybe MIL was lookin at Jrue like the Coli :russ: and then Giannis makes his recent comments and just like that we got a trade.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
They got 1 first rounder for dame

They ain’t gettin shyt for holiday on an expiring. Just pouring jelly on themselves

Which part of.. we didn't want Herro yall not getting tho..

I see with these tweets that if true.. asking for Yimmy is straight trolling lol..

But who on the heat does anyone want outside of him and Bam? Serious question..

And you're being disingenuous if you say Tyler Herro is a better asset than Jrue. Because all yall got is age.. he's 23.. yeaa but.. he still hasn't proven to be a guy you can put the team on its back and ball