BREAKING NEWS: DAME DOLLAR Lillard Traded To Bucks!!! DominAYTON & Jrue To Blazers!

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lillrd and specifically his agent played it wrong :snoop:

U play the Loyalty card and b discreet about your requests,instead of trying to BULLY your way out , especially after u just REUPPED on a new deal :childplease:

CaCA gonna CAC x Cronin wasn’t going to let the terms be dictated to HiM..:mjpls: should have let the FO do what it needed to do and ,and just layed in the KuTT ,rather then feeding the media your demands and ultimatums .:sas2::ufdup:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Boston gets: Jrue
LAC gets: Malcolm Brogdon, Robert Williams
Portland gets: Marcus Morris, Zubac, 3 2nd round picks (Boston)

Robert Williams has never rlly moved the needle much when it mattered most for me. So between him and Al (for salary matching purposes) I think he should go.

Clippers get better with this trade

Portland does it b/c Marcus morris is expiring & Zubac is a serviceable back up C with a tradeable contract @ under 12 mil and expiring next year
I'd do this if I'm Portland. 2nd round picks are more valuable than people realize. You can really fill out a roster with rotation players with them.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lillrd and specifically his agent played it wrong :snoop:

U play the Loyalty card and b discreet about your requests,instead of trying to BULLY your way out , especially after u just REUPPED on a new deal :childplease:

CaCA gonna CAC x Cronin wasn’t going to let the terms be dictated to HiM..:mjpls: should have let the FO do what it needed to do and ,and just layed in the KuTT ,rather then feeding the media your demands and ultimatums .:sas2::ufdup:
Dame was either shortsighted in signing that extension or he thought shyt was sweet with the FO. He went about this all wrong but he ended up in the best situation in the end :manny:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dame was either shortsighted in signing that extension or he thought shyt was sweet with the FO. He went about this all wrong but he ended up in the best situation in the end :manny:

I agree totally this is the best situation for him , and a lot better then being in MiA

I was more so commenting on his handelling if the forcing his way to MiA , is where he went wrong , and why he ended up where he is now

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Boston gets: Jrue
LAC gets: Malcolm Brogdon, Robert Williams
Portland gets: Marcus Morris, Zubac, 3 2nd round picks (Boston)

Robert Williams has never rlly moved the needle much when it mattered most for me. So between him and Al (for salary matching purposes) I think he should go.

Clippers get better with this trade

Portland does it b/c Marcus morris is expiring & Zubac is a serviceable back up C with a tradeable contract @ under 12 mil and expiring next year
Clippers already tried to trade for Brogdon and the trade was voided because Brogdon failed the physical. Would much rather have Zu on the contract he’s on than Williams with his deal. The team is injury-prone as it is adding Williams isn't the move. The only thing about this trade that makes the Clippers better is getting rid of Morris.