BREAKING NEWS: DAME DOLLAR Lillard Traded To Bucks!!! DominAYTON & Jrue To Blazers!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He puts up empty stats breh. He's like Luka was last year, like Kevin Love was back in the day, AD in New Orleans. That sh*t means nothing if you can't even make the playoffs.

:russ:
His team was trash breh
A team that was starting drew eubanks, cam reddish and justise winslow at one point

Coli GMS make me laugh y'all would keep marcus smart and jrue holiday over luka, kyrie and dame

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:
His team was trash breh
A team that was starting drew eubanks, cam reddish and justise winslow at one point

Coli GMS make me laugh y'all would keep marcus smart and jrue holiday over luka, kyrie and dame
I'm used to the standards of a player who never missed the playoffs :hubie:

But I don't wanna tell you who it is because I already know what gif you gonna put up :rudy:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Thecoli where Jrue holiday is just as good as same lilliard because of his defense :mjlol:
The same Dame that was shytting the bed in the olympics(right along with KD) until Jrue came along :skip:
The same Dame that choked against the Warriors every fukking game they lead in the WCF against a KDless team:skip:
The same Dame that disappeared after hitting big shots in the next series of playoffs year after year :skip:
You and @CHICAGO are some of the biggest dikkheads in this section(no pause:russ:
You running from a ban beat and that nikka refusing to acknowledge him for years while steadily getting roasted in his own thread
This ain’t winning shyt :russ:
The Bucks going to have to put up 180 all year just to get a ship
Defense wins Ships, not over blown offenses
That’s the only reason them fukk ass Raptors won:mjcry::pacspit:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Some people are fukking crazy
Jrue to Dame is not no fukking downgrade or sidegrade or slight upgrade, it's a massive fukking upgrade
This a dude that just scored 71 points last year acting like he ain't no massive upgrade over Jrue Holiday :dead:

All I heard was people talk about how Denver's defense was weak the entire regular season and they walked right through the playoffs so miss me with this Jrue Holiday shyt. Bucks won and are the favorites in the East now clearly

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
He puts up empty stats breh. He's like Luka was last year, like Kevin Love was back in the day, AD in New Orleans. That sh*t means nothing if you can't even make the playoffs.
“Empty stats” is the most disingenuous way to discredit a player. He’s been to the playoffs 8 out of his 11 years in the league, you sound like a casual.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
How many postseason games can you remember the Bucks losing, in the last few years, because of their defense vs. their offense? That should tell you why this “gamble” was done, more than anything.

Possessions are going to get uglier for most teams anyway. You don’t need 3 DPOY-esque defenders more than you need a real perimeter initiator, something that the Bucks didn’t truly have as a whole with Khris cooked. Outside of I guess 2021, where the Bucks were pretty much the highest functioning version of that past system and smothered the Suns, I can’t tell you the last time a team won a title without a top level guard/wing getting you going.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Empty stats” is the most disingenuous way to discredit a player. He’s been to the playoffs 8 out of his 11 years in the league, you sound like a casual.
You conveniently left out the part where the stats that were quoted were from one of those 3 years where he didn't make the playoffs. :comeon:

Hell, he didn't even make the play-in...

And then he demanded a trade immediately after. Talk about running from the grind. :hhh: