BREAKING NEWS: DAME DOLLAR Lillard Traded To Bucks!!! DominAYTON & Jrue To Blazers!

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
For the regular season.

In the playoffs, elite offensive ability and impact outweighs Jrue elite and average offense.

Jrue offensive regression in the playoffs is a massive deal for a team with no natural offensive scorers. All of them are rough scorers. Lillard is an efficient gifted natural elite scorer who can distribute the rock. They should be a massively better playoff team while being a worse RS team.
Is that right? When Dame was alongside CJ why did they always get exposed in the playoffs?if it wasn’t Steph doing it, it was Rondo and Jrue lmaooo

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Is that right? When Dame was alongside CJ why did they always get exposed in the playoffs?if it wasn’t Steph doing it, it was Rondo and Jrue lmaooo
nikka, are you comparing the impact of playing next to C.J. to playing next to Giannis?

Last I checked, Dame been to the WCF. Jrue hasn't without Giannis

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jrue is a way better fit next to Giannis than Dame. And that's prime Dame. This Dame is getting up there in age.

Jrue is a winner and brings the number one thing people say wins championships. Lillard is just always keeping his name in the conversation through tv talking heads that he feeds info (SAS particularly) without ever really proving anything.

He has the superstar label without ever really having proven anything. Maybe the locker room chemistry with Jrue was fading and it turns out a good move just to shake things up. But I don't see Dame making the Bucks better in the playoffs.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Jrue is a way better fit next to Giannis than Dame. And that's prime Dame. This Dame is getting up there in age.

Jrue is a winner and brings the number one thing people say wins championships. Lillard is just always keeping his name in the conversation through tv talking heads that he feeds info (SAS particularly) without ever really proving anything.

He has the superstar label without ever really having proven anything. Maybe the locker room chemistry with Jrue was fading and it turns out a good move just to shake things up. But I don't see Dame making the Bucks better in the playoffs.

Thecoli dot com

Jrue and DAME ARE THE EXACT SAME AGE. Better fit? You've never even seen dame and giannis play together.

Jrue is a winner?

in 11 previous seasons before being a buck and playing with giannis he made the playoffs just 4 times and never got out the second round

Dame is a superstar, there is a reason he was one of the youngest guys named a top 75 player of all time

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thecoli dot com

Jrue and DAME ARE THE EXACT SAME AGE. Better fit? You've never even seen dame and giannis play together.

Jrue is a winner?

in 11 previous seasons before being a buck and playing with giannis he made the playoffs 4 times and never got out the second round

Dame is a superstar, there is a reason he was one of the youngest guys named a top 75 player of all time
Jrue won an actual championship with Giannis. He is a literal winner.

I didn't say Jrue was young. Just that even Dame in his physical prime didn't really do much. No reason to think he'll move the needle at this stage of his career.

Especially since Jimmy Butler exposed their championship aspirations defense this year, and that's with Jrue who is obviously a way better defender than Dame.

I'll take Steph + old ass CP3 as a duo over these two. And it's not because I don't trust Giannis. :francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Jrue won an actual championship with Giannis. He is a literal winner.

I didn't say Jrue was young. Just that even Dame in his physical prime didn't really do much. No reason to think he'll move the needle at this stage of his career.

Especially since Jimmy Butler exposed their championship aspirations defense this year, and that's with Jrue who is obviously a way better defender than Dame.

I'll take Steph + old ass CP3 as a duo over these two. And it's not because I don't trust Giannis. :francis:

And so will Dame nukka

Lol dame avg 32 ppg 5 boards and 7.3 assists last year and now he's washed.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah Kornet is goofy as fukk :deadrose: . But he's a decent rim protecter and rebounder. Something an aging Horford struggles with

You wilding

Horford was still sharp defensively in the playoffs, especially against Philly. It was offense where he was a liability

But I was playing around with the trade machine and I think *technically* there is a path where we could trade for Jrue without giving up either of Horford/Time Lord

If they renounce the cap holds for Blake and Kabengele, then package Brogdon with Pritchard, Kornet and one of Hauser/Walsh plus picks
@GOAT @Eric Brooks @Dariusfromboston

Edit: Nvm I think I used the cap holds wrong :snoop:

Last edited: