BREAKING NEWS: DAME DOLLAR Lillard Traded To Bucks!!! DominAYTON & Jrue To Blazers!

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
watch he go to clips and harden gon be assed out...

can 3 team work.

jrue + salary/players 76rs
harden + salary/players clips
youth + pick from each to Portland?

we portland wants fwds/bigs

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
This is why I find it hilarious when people were like "Portland need to accept Miami's offer....they're the only team in the market for Dame".

There's ALWAYS another team. There's always gonna be another GM under pressure. In this case it was the Bucks being put on the timeline with Giannis.

Miami should've realized this too instead of trying to play chicken with Portland.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
This is why I find it hilarious when people were like "Portland need to accept Miami's offer....they're the only team in the market for Dame".

There's ALWAYS another team. There's always gonna be another GM under pressure. In this case it was the Bucks being put on the timeline with Giannis.

Miami should've realized this too instead of trying to play chicken with Portland.

Miami was definitely chillin'.

They thought that deal was set. Bad bad move.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I’m just not too interested in a dynamic where Luke Kornet is our #3 big

I hate to say it breh, but Horford at 37/38 I might take Kornet over Horford defensively :hubie:

That first 30 games last season that Timelord missed because of surgery, Kornet actually did a decent job

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate to say it breh, but Horford at 37/38 I might take Kornet over Horford defensively :hubie:

That first 30 games last season that Timelord missed because of surgery, Kornet actually did a decent job
:mjlol: I'd take an 80 year old Horford in a wheelchair over Kornet defensively

Daps
Boston gets: Jrue
LAC gets: Malcolm Brogdon, Robert Williams
Portland gets: Marcus Morris, Zubac, 3 2nd round picks (Boston)

Robert Williams has never rlly moved the needle much when it mattered most for me. So between him and Al (for salary matching purposes) I think he should go.

Clippers get better with this trade

Portland does it b/c Marcus morris is expiring & Zubac is a serviceable back up C with a tradeable contract @ under 12 mil and expiring next year

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora

Robert Williams has never rlly moved the needle much when it mattered most for me. So between him and Al (for salary matching purposes) I think he should go.

Portland does it b/c Marcus morris is expiring & Zubac is a serviceable back up C with a tradeable contract @ under 12 mil and expiring next year
So Portland trades the best player and gets the worst return ?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I SEE JRUE HOLIDAY GETTIN MAD UNDERRATED STILL

LOSING HIS DEFENSE MIGHT MAKE THIS A LATERAL MOVE FOR THE BUCKS TBH
For the regular season.

In the playoffs, elite offensive ability and impact outweighs Jrue elite and average offense.

Jrue offensive regression in the playoffs is a massive deal for a team with no natural offensive scorers. All of them are rough scorers. Lillard is an efficient gifted natural elite scorer who can distribute the rock. They should be a massively better playoff team while being a worse RS team.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Huh? When Healthy Williams is a great rim protector… Celtics ain’t giving him out… had Boston not took him in the draft GS had the very next pick and was going to snatch him up