BREAKING: Music That Makes Killing Black People Seem "Cool"

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
Yeah well the white people who run these record labels and whites who sponsor them push this message to be played over and over. Just like a few years ago when Iggy and Macklemore were hot. An article came out saying that radios had to play their song at least 3 times or something. Not to blame it all on the labels and sponsors, because blacks need to more picky with the image we put out. Not just with music either but entertainment in general. The media especially will show a play by play of black people attacking each other, whites attacking blacks, but if they start to attack white poeple it will get shut down quick.

MTV awards let Snoop come to the show with 2 black women on leashes and that was allowed. But Snoop says Iggy is ugly without make up and calls her a bytch. And the media wasn't having it.

Off topic I would never want to be a camera man or photographer for these gangsta wannabe rappers. I bet money some of those guns were loaded. Reminds me of the scene in City of God where lil ze and his goons were posing for Rocket

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On one hand, I find it funny that some dudes in here will downplay "media influence" when it comes to violence and drug use, but do an 180 and scream "gay agenda" if the media acknowledges that homos exist.

On the other, i can't deny that hook :dj2:
say breh, I usually agree with @PhonZhi

But that beat go dumb hard :whew:

trap/drill music is like audio drugs outchea:mjcry:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
People who think this video/track is fire can't complain when someone says african americans are violent, thugs... :yeshrug:

...well this post is dumb as fukk. The media and whites were saying that shyt about black people prior to gangsta rap even existing. And liking a small percentage of gangsta rappers in the black community means that we can't be opposed to claiming all black people are "thugs"?

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
Folks will deflect and say its just music but know that music is influential. It might not be a gun, but it can be drugs, hyper-sexualization, and subjecting the opposite sex. This is a pastime in the black community and many will say anything to not state the obvious or give it up. Dudes look like zombies in that video, void of life.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I only hear nikkas making these kinda songs. :mjpls:

Well, this is stupid.

White people, esp in punk/hardcore music are involved in all types of crimes and violent crimes. Theirs tons of shytty bands doing the exact same equivalent to what gangsta rappers do, but they use different language but the overall point of the message is still the same. Look up FSU, they engage in all types of violent behavior etc

Death metal can be lyrically just as if not more violent than any gangsta rap song

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
...well this post is dumb as fukk. The media and whites were saying that shyt about black people prior to gangsta rap even existing. And liking a small percentage of gangsta rappers in the black community means that we can't be opposed to claiming all black people are "thugs"?
You're promoting black violence by doing so. You cacs love to play dumb.