Breaking: Mass shooting at Greenwood Park Mall in Indiana. 4 dead, 2 injured. Gunman dead. Smh. (UPDATE: Gunman info/name/pic released)

Daps
Whats emotional is constantly insulting me as if thats gonna somehow make any of my points any less valid

Why arent you defending your grandmother and baby sister? That comment was the strawman btw

My grandmother and I live in two different states. What should she do? In your ideal world where everybody has guns, what is my grandma supposed to do?

I don't live with my baby sister. She goes to school and other places without me. What should she do in your ideal world?

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Im sure that the families ogmf the victims of that mass murder would love to see you celebrating their loved ones' deaths like you are in this thread

Some of yall try way too hard on here and it comes off as borderline spectrum
I'm only celebrating your point getting destroyed :blessed:

That's why you're trying to change the subject now :umad:you're the one that wants to keep even murderous weapons on the street:umad:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Society isn't over-armed

Most of the posters on here dont own any guns

Guns are concentrated within certain specific(mostly white) communities

They know that a lot of minorities(specifically black and hispanic people) are scared of owning guns, which emboldens them to go into areas with our elders and children and massacre them

The buffalo shooter even said that he was confident that the only armed person he would have to deal with before murdering the elderly black people in that tops, was the security guard iirc. He should never have been confident about that

Theres a reason why gun stores and gun shows rarely ever get shot up

People move differently when they know that they're not the only armed person in the area
Didn’t the Highland park shooter shoot a parade with armed police?

These dudes are closer to Suicide bombers. Islam is all over South East Asian but there are rarely suicide bombers except out of the Middle East.

The reason they don’t shoot up gun shows is that won’t get them the attention they want.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
I’m exactly the same way. Paranoia is what has kept me and my loved ones alive. I’m always vigilant no matter where I am.

If I see a sketchy looking man walking past a place a few times, I’m keeping my eye on him.

Anytime I enter a public place, I keep a mental note of who walks in and out, where the exit is and get a sense for the general atmosphere.

You’d think I was lying if I told you how many times I left a place early because I could feel the vibe was off and minutes/hours later, I find out some shyt pops off.

It amazes me how so many people can walk around with such a cavalier attitude. I stay vigilant 24/7. I’m particular about where I park, I look behind myself every 15/20 seconds. Check behind me before I enter my key in my car or door. Yep. No one is ever gonna get the drop on me.
I feel you but.. It shouldn't be like this. People don't have to live like this.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR

Who didn't see it coming?

How ironic that amerikkka has to face domestic terrorism after years of painting the middle-eastern as demons when the real threat is next door
12NQK2M.png

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Who didn't see it coming?

How ironic that amerikkka has to face domestic terrorism after years of painting the middle-eastern as demons when the real threat is next door
12NQK2M.png

It was already true before all the middle-east fearmongering too. Oklahoma City bombing in 1995 that remains the 2nd-worst terrorist attack in US history was a couple white right-wing extremists. Anthrax attacks in 2001 that were our worst domestic bioterror were done by a White scientist. Eric Rudolph who bombed the '96 Olympics and a bunch of other places in '97/'98 was a white right-wing extremist. Unabomber who injured 26 and killed 3 from 1978 to 1995 was a white anti-leftist anarchist. The Columbine shooters in 1999 and other school shootings the same decade, the abortion clinic terrorists, the wackos in Waco, they were all white people.

There's a completely different response in America when someone from a minority population they can target is responsible for a negative act than when a White person is responsible.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
My grandmother and I live in two different states. What should she do? In your ideal world where everybody has guns, what is my grandma supposed to do?

I don't live with my baby sister. She goes to school and other places without me. What should she do in your ideal world?
Get guns or get a chaperone

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I'm only celebrating your point getting destroyed :blessed:

That's why you're trying to change the subject now :umad:you're the one that wants to keep even murderous weapons on the street:umad:
Im not changing the subject at all

You're literally celebrating the fact that 12 people hypothetically died instead of 15

You're celebrating death

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Didn’t the Highland park shooter shoot a parade with armed police?

These dudes are closer to Suicide bombers. Islam is all over South East Asian but there are rarely suicide bombers except out of the Middle East.

The reason they don’t shoot up gun shows is that won’t get them the attention they want.
So how would strict gun laws stop a suicidal shooter?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
If they can't get a gun, they can't be mass shooters.
White people pass their guns down from generation to generation

Do you know how many stockpiles are buried in the mountain regions of the US?

These unhinged suicidal idiots would just revert back to using remington single shots. Or they would just build guns out of spare parts

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
White people pass their guns down from generation to generation

Do you know how many stockpiles are buried in the mountain regions of the US?

These unhinged suicidal idiots would just revert back to using remington single shots. Or they would just build guns out of spare parts

Mass shooters are typically guys that buy their guns legally themselves. It's documented.

Uvalde is a perfect example of someone who waited until he could easily and legally buy a gun. We should make it less easy.