Breaking: Mass shooting at Greenwood Park Mall in Indiana. 4 dead, 2 injured. Gunman dead. Smh. (UPDATE: Gunman info/name/pic released)

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Mass shooters are typically guys that buy their guns legally themselves. It's documented.

Uvalde is a perfect example of someone who waited until he could easily and legally buy a gun. We should make it less easy.
He was also on a watchlist iirc. Most of these mass shooters had clear tells prior to the event

He should never have been able to buy that gun. Thats a failure of the US government

The average citizen shouldn't be punished for it

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman

Gun Control Group Head Calls Man Who Killed Indiana Mass Shooter ‘Vigilante’: ‘We Need Sensible Gun Laws’

The president of the gun control group Brady: United Against Gun Violence referred to a man who shot and killed a mass shooter in Indiana Sunday as a “vigilante.”

Kris Brown commented on a mass shooting at a mall in Greenwood, Indiana, on Twitter Monday, a day after three people were murdered by a man with a rifle.

Elisjsha dikken, 22, was in the food court when the shooting began. He fired 10 rounds from a handgun at a man police identified as 20-year-old Jonathan Douglas Sapirman.

Authorities have said more people would have died, had it not been for dikken.

(These fukking people are insufferable and sound like this limp wristed gun haters on the coli.)

Brown commented on the situation on Twitter. She ripped the NRA in a statement in which she connected dikken’s actions to vigilantism.

“Here’s what we’re not going to do: continue to uplift the NRA myth of a ‘good guy with a gun,’ Brown wrote. “Let me be clear: If more guns made us safer, America would be the safest country in the WORLD. We need sensible gun laws, not vigilante safety nets.”

Brady: United Against Gun Violence was founded in 1974 and later renamed after Ronald Reagan’s Press Secretary Jim Brady, who was permanently disabled and later died during the 1981 assassination attempt on Reagan.

The group calls on “people from coast to coast, progressives, and conservatives of every race, ethnicity, and identity, to combat the epidemic of gun violence.”

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Definitely not surprised a white dude did this, Greenwood is like 85-90 percent white.

The few time I was down that way, I wouldn't see another black person for a minute

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Im not changing the subject at all

You're literally celebrating the fact that 12 people hypothetically died instead of 15

You're celebrating death
i'm celebrating the fact that one state has less gun crime than others thanks to strict rules :umad:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
He was also on a watchlist iirc. Most of these mass shooters had clear tells prior to the event

He should never have been able to buy that gun. Thats a failure of the US government

The average citizen shouldn't be punished for it
The average citizen wouldn't be punished by effective and strong gun laws. Why do you seem to be fighting against them?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
White people pass their guns down from generation to generation

Do you know how many stockpiles are buried in the mountain regions of the US?

These unhinged suicidal idiots would just revert back to using remington single shots. Or they would just build guns out of spare parts

I would be pretty fukking happy if more of these "suicidal mass shooters" had remington single shots or some spare-parts gun rather than being able to grab a brand-new AR-15 with extended magazines on a whim.

Ain't all this pro-gun bullshyt dangerous for a flat Earther anyway? Whenever someone takes a shot it's gonna just keep traveling continuously along the plane until something stops it, I would think you'd be scared of all the strays.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
And yet they still had a mass murder event

So again, you're celebrating death

You ever heard the quote, "Don't make the perfect the enemy of the good?"

It's ridiculous to downplay clearly effective measures just because they didn't manage to prevent every single shooting ever. By that logic we should forget about automobile safety standards because they haven't prevented every traffic accident, disband the police because they haven't stopped every crime, and close down the FDA because we still occasionally have food or drug contamination events.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
95yqfbq4gdc91.jpg