Breaking: Mass shooting at Greenwood Park Mall in Indiana. 4 dead, 2 injured. Gunman dead. Smh. (UPDATE: Gunman info/name/pic released)

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Mr. dikken killed the gunman 15 seconds after the shooting began, Chief Ison said on Tuesday, amending an earlier statement.

This dude shot 5 ppl and killed 3 of them in 15 seconds :wow:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
https://www.rawstory.com/indiana-mall-gunman-posted-grim-message-to-*****-hours-before-report/
Screenshot-20220720-145242-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Jonathan Sapirman, the 20-year-old gunman who opened fire in a suburban mall near Indianapolis on Sunday, apparently posted a message to ***** with an ominous message hours before , VICE News reports.

Sapirman killed three people and wounded two others before he was shot and killed by a bystander who was carrying his own weapon. In his ***** post, he declared that "today seems like a good day to die" and included an image of a wedding being carried out in Nazi Germany. He also shared an image to the Imgur, that included several images of himself wearing a white button-down shirt, blue jeans, a face-covering, and posing with two AR-15-style rifles, a handgun, and multiple magazines.

"Police have not yet identified any clear motive in the attack. At a press conference Monday, they said the shooter had left his laptop in a heated oven, alongside a can of butane, and submerged his cellphone in the toilet," VICE News reports. "Police did not speculate on the reasons the shooter did this but said investigators were trying to acquire as much information from the damaged devices as they could. The FBI took the damaged laptop to their lab in Quantico for further analysis. Police told VICE News that they were familiar with the comments and images purportedly posted by the gunman prior to the attack."

IN OTHER NEWS: 'Irrelevant': Steve Bannon trial judge rules against Trump's 'executive privilege'

As VICE News points out, ***** has been the preferred platform for numerous ideologically motivated mass killers, including the Buffalo supermarket mass shooter and the Christchurch, New Zealand, mosque attacker.

“This means that there is a large aesthetic appeal for using ***** or a similar chan site to announce an attack,” radicalization researcher Blyth Crawford told VICE News. “By aligning themselves with this mass shooter subculture and emulating past shooters who have announced their attacks on chan sites, they are effectively positioning themselves to potentially become regarded as ‘saints’ online as well, providing them with personal glory within a community that might be very important to them, and also acting as a new aspirational figure that can be used to radicalize others."

Read the full report over at VICE News.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
https://www.wthr.com/article/news/s...kken/531-e5f3c8db-8f58-4c62-b8b0-acaab48ec4d1

Armed citizen was not the only person with a gun at the Greenwood Park Mall shooting. The first victim killed had one, too​

GREENWOOD, Ind. — The 22-year-old now being called a hero for shooting and killing the gunman who fired into the food court at the Greenwood Park Mall on Sunday was not the only civilian carrying a gun that day.

Authorities said the gunman waited in a bathroom closest to the mall's food court for a little over an hour before carrying out the mass shooting.

Victor Gomez, 30, was entering that bathroom right as the shooter was coming out, according to police.
Gomez was the first victim shot and killed, despite also being armed with a handgun.

Zime

Superstar
Daps

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
The FBI knows all of the websites these incels and potential/future domestic terrorists congregate to. Hell, Law Enforcement forums are just as deplorable as the incel havens online.

"Mass Shooting"
"Active Shooter"
"Lone Wolf"

The media always trying to dress it up nicely for white domestic terrorism in this country.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Armed citizen was not the only person with a gun at the Greenwood Park Mall shooting. The first victim killed had one, too​

GREENWOOD, Ind. — The 22-year-old now being called a hero for shooting and killing the gunman who fired into the food court at the Greenwood Park Mall on Sunday was not the only civilian carrying a gun that day.

Authorities said the gunman waited in a bathroom closest to the mall's food court for a little over an hour before carrying out the mass shooting.

Victor Gomez, 30, was entering that bathroom right as the shooter was coming out, according to police.
Gomez was the first victim shot and killed, despite also being armed with a handgun.

:unimpressed: