Breaking: Mass shooting at Greenwood Park Mall in Indiana. 4 dead, 2 injured. Gunman dead. Smh. (UPDATE: Gunman info/name/pic released)

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really so stupid to think everybody is ready to buss guns? If that's the case, why aren't more ppl joining the military? Why aren't more people joining the police force? National guard?

Everybody aint cut out to be blasting guns. Everybody aint got that type of attitude to even want to shoot and kill another human being.

Co sign. The shyt that dude is shytposting is low key victim blaming as well. :scusthov:

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
What a frail fakkit. All those 4Klan posters look the same. Frail or obese :mjlol:

These are the people that nikkas tell me are gonna rally together for a civil war against Blacks here :dead:

The Turner diaries didn’t take in account for the obesity pandemic :lolbron:

What a L for those fakkits.

Failed racial killing stopped by one of their own.

Rot in piss cac fakkit.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Another white mass shooter huh?

w9h63y6pm1491.jpg

Gun laws aren't changing in this country anytime soon, so while liberals are gonnabe begging for a repeal of the 2nd amendment for the next 30 years, I'm gonna continue to carry and train, to at least give myself a chance if i'm ever in this situation (hopefully not)

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Are there a lot of Latinos in this area as opposed to black ppl?

Way more black than Latino in that area, though the Latino pop has definitely grown further north from there.

Going off just random cultural centers and white complaint, it's way more like Burmese and Thai(?)/SEA out here.

Downtown mall way more diverse. Same with keystone, Washington and shyt

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You're dancing around answering because you know you're wrong :umad:

NYC has lower gun death rates because of stricter laws, you the one who brought it up, now you gotta stand by it :ahh:
And those laws didnt stop that supermarket from getting shot up, so I'm not understanding your point...

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I'm armed. But the fact is that more mass shooters are stopped by unarmed Americans, than armed Americans, and these mass shooters purchase their weapons legally.

So, how do we stop them from purchasing these weapons?
You cant because this country was founded on guns and gun ownership

There arent really any other countries that can say the same thing(maybe some eastern european countries)