Breaking: Mass shooting at Greenwood Park Mall in Indiana. 4 dead, 2 injured. Gunman dead. Smh. (UPDATE: Gunman info/name/pic released)

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

Jonathan Sapirman 20 years old​

Sapirman's alleged victims have been identified as Pedro Pineda, 56, and his wife, 37-year-old Rosa Mirian Rivera de Pineda and 30-year-old Victor Gomez.
This was racially motivated.
:mjpls:

All his victims were Hispanic. Looks like this might be another one of those "great replacement" theory wackos.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This was racially motivated.
:mjpls:

All his victims were Hispanic. Looks like this might be another one of those "great replacement" theory wackos.
I think this goes back to a high school beef , those mexicans probably put hands on him

Daps
Because he was ambushed and the shooter had armor on

More armed citizens being there would most likely have changed that entire event

Just like i said in that thread, the concept of "cover fire" is a strategic military tactic for a reason.

The more people shooting at him, the less free he is to run around killing civilians

You really so stupid to think everybody is ready to buss guns? If that's the case, why aren't more ppl joining the military? Why aren't more people joining the police force? National guard?

Everybody aint cut out to be blasting guns. Everybody aint got that type of attitude to even want to shoot and kill another human being.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
“Only” 4 dead?

This won’t even make the nightly news.

Sad.

Remember the Vegas shooting that resulted in DOZENS of deaths? Yeah, neither does the rest of the country.

shyt is just SAD.
That shyt is actually planted in my head. nikka have to second guess going to large events Kuz mfs don't know to behave themselves.

I feel like if i go to a big ass gathering i need to know security got the surrounding 2 miles locked down. Ain't tryna go get sniped just because i wanted to see a live performance

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Gotta give dude who killed him credit. Most likely stopped it from being 15 or more killed
Salute to that man, and he managed to not get killed by the cops too.
I wonder what they do after this. I know I'd want my shine, give him a key to the city and a few get out of jail free cards. Should be a cash reward at minimum

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
@Dre God
@ORDER_66
@Strapped
@BaggerofTea

Another 4klan domestic terrorist
:francis:

That site needs to go, it's been involved in too many real life murders now.
The fact that this cac was unalived by one of his brothers makes this slightly satisfying.

4Klan might never get shut down tho they hide behind the fact that the attacks aren’t planned on there they just all congregate on pol, then they go to 7/8klan and then go to discord servers and plan it like that.

Now if I’m a regular person that knows all that then the Feds def know.

Yet they sit on their hands.

If we were connected to some graffiti they’d shut us down in 5 business days :mjlol: