Breaking: Mass shooting at Greenwood Park Mall in Indiana. 4 dead, 2 injured. Gunman dead. Smh. (UPDATE: Gunman info/name/pic released)

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
And if more people werent terrified of arming themselves, that number would go up

We don't know that. What we do know is that unarmed Americans stop mass shooters more often than armed Americans.

edit: we also know that most mass shooters bought their guns legally. So uniform laws and better enforcement would help.

Last edited:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
What does this even mean?
I know that shyt must read like Mandarin Chinese to you, so let me explain. It’s Man language. The language Men speak who deal with reality instead of sitting around like women hoping for some fantasy gun ban legislation that may or may never happen. Guns in this country are a reality today. Now move to the back with the women.

Daps
"Good Samaritan" fired 10 rounds. I'm sure all of those didn't hit the suspect.

THIS time, the so-called "good guy with a gun" didn't hit anyone else. The next one might.

Y'all sound like idiots saying you don't see a need for guns to be off the street. So you'd rather be in the middle of a firefight instead? Any one of those bullets could have had an innocent victim's name on it (the ones from the bad guy and the ones from the good guy).

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What??

A whole supermarket just got shot up in NY

Why didnt their strict gun laws prevent that that mass shooting??

Explain in detail
You're dancing around answering because you know you're wrong :umad:

NYC has lower gun death rates because of stricter laws, you the one who brought it up, now you gotta stand by it :ahh:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Why didn't the armed person who was present stop the shooter?
Because he was ambushed and the shooter had armor on

More armed citizens being there would most likely have changed that entire event

Just like i said in that thread, the concept of "cover fire" is a strategic military tactic for a reason.

The more people shooting at him, the less free he is to run around killing civilians

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
We don't know that. What we do know is that unarmed Americans stop mass shooters more often than armed Americans.

edit: we also know that most mass shooters bought their guns legally. So uniform laws and better enforcement would help.

Why are you so scared of arming yourself?

You think fighting a shooter with your fists is somehow a smarter option?

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Why are you so scared of arming yourself?

You think fighting a shooter with your fists is somehow a smarter option?

I'm armed. But the fact is that more mass shooters are stopped by unarmed Americans, than armed Americans, and these mass shooters purchase their weapons legally.

So, how do we stop them from purchasing these weapons?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Because he was ambushed and the shooter had armor on

More armed citizens being there would most likely have changed that entire event

Just like i said in that thread, the concept of "cover fire" is a strategic military tactic for a reason.

The more people shooting at him, the less free he is to run around killing civilians

Do you think a hive mind emerges when armed people are shopping, where they all instantly know how to communicate with each other to pin down an active threat.

The clear distinction between the military tactic you're describing and random armed people shopping should be obvious. You can't really strategize without communication. And if someone is wearing armor, they're likely anticipating being shot, unlike the armed shoppers with handguns on their person.

The guard in that store engaged and shot the shooter, the guard of any store is likely going to be the most trained person for this task, and while he put up a good effort, he was outmatched by someone that anticipated being shot at. Your answer is more people who aren't prepared to be shot, shooting at a person that accepted and prepared for the possibility that he might be shot before he even entered the store.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

Jonathan Sapirman 20 years old​

Sapirman's alleged victims have been identified as Pedro Pineda, 56, and his wife, 37-year-old Rosa Mirian Rivera de Pineda and 30-year-old Victor Gomez.

Supposed guy who shot Sapirman : Elijah dikkins

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I know that shyt must read like Mandarin Chinese to you, so let me explain. It’s Man language. The language Men speak who deal with reality instead of sitting around like women hoping for some fantasy gun ban legislation that may or may never happen. Guns in this country are a reality today. Now move to the back with the women.
This is just empty posturing from somebody overcompensating for something :mjlol: