BREAKING: Kuwait orders citizens to evacuate Lebanon. CNN reports US officials reassured Israel that it's prepared to back them if full war breaks out

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Last edited:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
We really don't have a good choice in this election. We got weak Biden vs Trump the nut job. I'm all for the lesser of 2 evils argument but Biden is killing me with this. He's Bibi's bytch along with every other elected official that supports this madness. Trump naturally is in support of everything Bibi does and I don't think he needs to be paid to do it.

At this rate Lubavitcher Rebbe prophecy that Bibi will be the last prime minister of Israel seems to be coming full circle...

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Hamas fault. What a stupid idea their attack on Israel was. They knew they couldn't defeat Israel headsup but they just wanted to make a point. Well now they're having multiple points made on them and the larger Palestinian population, to the tune of getting them genocided. I wonder what their plan was. Like what did they have planned after the attack? Hold hostages and.... what? Did they really think Israel was gonna be like "oh no don't kill the hostages, we'll leave and give you this territory as long as you don't kill the hostages"

Instead Israel was like :childplease: lemme drop this missile on you and WE'LL kill the hostages AND y'all.
Hamas however indirectly put Israel on the spotlight on the national stage. That wasn't their plan but they accomplished more than what they expected on Oct 7th. Isreal ruined their image on the national stage to the point normal folks that never followed what was taking place in Gaza and even the West Bank is a bit more educated than they ever was. Now is that worth 40k+ deaths.....

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
great how much hundreds of millions of dollars will we waste evacuating "citizens"

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We really don't have a good choice in this election. We got weak Biden vs Trump the nut job. I'm all for the lesser of 2 evils argument but Biden is killing me with this. He's Bibi's bytch along with every other elected official that supports this madness. Trump naturally is in support of everything Bibi does and I don't think he needs to be paid to do it.

At this rate Lubavitcher Rebbe prophecy that Bibi will be the last prime minister of Israel seems to be coming full circle...

Yup.

I said it before we have Presidents who were brilliant Mathematicians (Singapore), Engineers (China) and Physicists (Mexico) leading countries around the world.

Meanwhile people here say Biden can ride a bicycle and Trump can't. Great choices we got.

Have we ever got a win-win election yet?

Last edited:

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Kuwaitis dont need an order to start running. They been on the run since the Gulf war lol . I bet they left all their wives/gfs and got the hell outta Dodge

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Well, at least I got to go to Lebanon before this round of fighting between them and Israel started.

Not sure how certain areas will be after this conflict as it seems like they wanna turn up the heat

It’s a shame, those parts of the planet are really beautiful but all you see are people fighting and people suffering.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
You need to read his post differently then it will make more sense. He has a strange hatred towards anything Islam.
That's a whole separate issue, but since YOU brought it up....

The Islamic Resistance Movement “Hamas” is a Palestinian Islamic national liberation and resistance movement. Its goal is to liberate Palestine and confront the Zionist project. Its frame of reference is Islam, which determines its principles, objectives and means.

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
Please, dont engage the old man dafunc. He didn't get any responses to his first post that is why he keep spamming and updating the thread every minute. He has no one to talk to offline so he spews his hatred online.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yup.

I said it before you have Presidents who were brilliant Mathematicians (Singapore), Engineers (China) and Physicists (Mexico).
Yeah let’s be like China and Mexico :skip: Pretty sure the Chinese people didn’t choose Xi. Angels Merkel was a chemist and got smoked like a pack by simple law grad Putin consistently.

Da fuq does advanced degrees got to do with running a nation. You know how many regimes Biden has finessed and collapsed. Got Xi begging the U.S. to stop the sanctions and hundreds of thousands of Russians dying in Ukraine, but he’s not a mathematician because apparently being able to count well matters in geopolitics. Singapore an island nation that is just a off shore bank account extrapolated to the most powerful country in human history. :mjlol:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah let’s be like China and Mexico :skip: Pretty sure the Chinese people didn’t choose Xi. Angels Merkel was a chemist and got smoked like a pack by simple law grad Putin consistently.

Da fuq does advanced degrees got to do with running a nation. You know how many regimes Biden has finessed and collapsed. Got Xi begging the U.S. to stop the sanctions and hundreds of thousands of Russians dying in Ukraine, but he’s not a mathematician because apparently being able to count well matters in geopolitics. Singapore an island nation that is just a off shore bank account extrapolated to the most powerful country in human history. :mjlol:
You're giving the President too much power.

I want a functioning President with stronger braincells in order to not get manipulated by their advisors.

Pretty sure you give smarter people than Biden control of the advisors they got now and we get something better out of it.

Biden isn't the worst and is doing a decent job, but you're a fool to think we can't have better.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Amerikkka picking the wrong side again.

China and Russia will be running shyt when all the dust settles in the next decade or so.