BREAKING: Kuwait orders citizens to evacuate Lebanon. CNN reports US officials reassured Israel that it's prepared to back them if full war breaks out

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another cold war on deck. And Democrats we're supposed to be different than Republicans when it came to unnecessary wars.
:mjlol:

A US Navy aircraft carrier has arrived in South Korea just days after Russia and North Korea signed a defense pact​

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Only revelation is a lot of US politicians can’t get off Israel’s dikk. Biden is trying to lose in 2024
Trump might be the final piece to unfiltered white supremacy all around the world

If so, the rest of the world WILL RESPOND.

Maybe it is some revelations shyt. Maybe the world finally turns on all of Europe and white people lose control of the world.

Daps
Hamas fault. What a stupid idea their attack on Israel was. They knew they couldn't defeat Israel headsup but they just wanted to make a point. Well now they're having multiple points made on them and the larger Palestinian population, to the tune of getting them genocided. I wonder what their plan was. Like what did they have planned after the attack? Hold hostages and.... what? Did they really think Israel was gonna be like "oh no don't kill the hostages, we'll leave and give you this territory as long as you don't kill the hostages"

Instead Israel was like :childplease: lemme drop this missile on you and WE'LL kill the hostages AND y'all.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Hezbollah Is far better trained and equipped than Hamas. I hope they get in Israels ass and causes mass causalities :yeshrug:
I doubt they'll take the lead. They'll probably sit back and watch us put in most of the work once they get worked for a battle or two.

They use their F-35s and ground troops once we obliterate Hezbollah with missiles so they can feel like they're doing something. Bítch ass níggas...