BREAKING: Kuwait orders citizens to evacuate Lebanon. CNN reports US officials reassured Israel that it's prepared to back them if full war breaks out

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hamas fault. What a stupid idea their attack on Israel was. They knew they couldn't defeat Israel headsup but they just wanted to make a point. Well now they're having multiple points made on them and the larger Palestinian population, to the tune of getting them genocided. I wonder what their plan was. Like what did they have planned after the attack? Hold hostages and.... what? Did they really think Israel was gonna be like "oh no don't kill the hostages, we'll leave and give you this territory as long as you don't kill the hostages"

Instead Israel was like :childplease: lemme drop this missile on you and WE'LL kill the hostages AND y'all.
At least you admit the genocide part. And the Israel killing hostages part.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Hamas fault. What a stupid idea their attack on Israel was. They knew they couldn't defeat Israel headsup but they just wanted to make a point. Well now they're having multiple points made on them and the larger Palestinian population, to the tune of getting them genocided. I wonder what their plan was. Like what did they have planned after the attack? Hold hostages and.... what? Did they really think Israel was gonna be like "oh no don't kill the hostages, we'll leave and give you this territory as long as you don't kill the hostages"

Instead Israel was like :childplease: lemme drop this missile on you and WE'LL kill the hostages AND y'all.
Israel would've done their attack on Palestine anyways so Hamas doing anything is a moot point

that yid mf funded Hamas, he wanted this

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

This didn't just start yesterday.

*parts changed to reflect the truth.

Mowing the grass (Hebrew: כיסוח דשא) is a metaphor used to describe the strategy of Israel against Palestinians in the Gaza Strip.

The term was coined by Efraim Inbar and Eitan Shami to describe 'a patient military strategy of attrition with the goal: to diminish the Palestinians capacity to resist Israel, and to accomplish temporary deterrence – both of which are achieved through occasional large-scale operations, as seen with the three Gaza Wars and the Second Lebanon War (and epitomised by the "Dahiya doctrine"). Those who employ this strategy hope that, over time, the repeated slaughter of Palestinians will drain the motivation of Palestinian resistance to Israeli occupation, and eventually cause the movement to fizzle out into obscurity. These are usually carried out by conducting sharp military operations to maintain a certain level of control over the area without committing to a long-term political solution, similar to how one would mow a lawn to keep it neat and tidy.

Israel sent suitcases of cash into Gaza for years despite concerns about funding Hamas.

‘Buying Quiet’: Inside the Israeli Plan That Propped Up Hamas

Israel drove suitcases stuffed with cash into Gaza to keep Hamas in power: NYT

Hamas isn't in the West Bank

InfraRed

Pro
Daps
Israel will never see peace again for the rest of their ( hopefully short) existence they're doing it to themselves. Also for the fakkits in here supporting them, how can you support the colonizers, illegal settlers, the occupiers that have been terrorizing the Palestinians for 75 plus years. If intentionally blowing up close to 50k people 15k plus who were children doesn't make you a terrorist I don't know what does. And that's just the bodies they have racked up from this one "war".

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
They represent 20% of the world. 80% is black or brown or Asian.

They won't win. I got more faith in people on our side and more confidence that most white folks like life how it is. Maybe im wrong doe.

Ofc you're wrong. You just said you trust white people. Tighten up Warren!

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
5874003df10a9a51098b76ca

FUKK terrorists and anyone on their side.​