BREAKING: Judge Dismissed Alec Baldwin Case

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Also a producer of the film, wasn’t it reported they hired an inexperienced armourer to save on costs?

INEXPERIENCED or UNQUALIFIED? Those are two very different things

Hiring someone inexperienced but qualified should be fine. We literally need people to do that or they'll never... get experience :manny:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Rule One of Firearms: Treat Every Firearm As Though It's Loaded!!

You know he's gonna go on his anti gun rants still with no introspection.
If he was really smart he would stay away from any kind of gun anything.......it's a certain demographic that ain't gonna let this go at all .......especially seeing as how ol girl in jail

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

Given the particulars of this case, I think the judge did the right thing. Alec was an actor following the script. The script called for him to point a prop at a camera and pull the trigger. His propmaster was negligent by allowing live ammo in the prop, and a woman was killed.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Given the particulars of this case, I think the judge did the right thing. Alec was an actor following the script. The script called for him to point a prop at a camera and pull the trigger. His propmaster was negligent by allowing live ammo in the prop, and a woman was killed.
They all fukked up trying to throw each other under the bus when it first happened instead of all trying to stay on the same page.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Also a producer of the film, wasn’t it reported they hired an inexperienced armourer to save on costs?
He hired the daughter of one of the most experienced armorers in hollywood. Youd think shed take her job more seriously when people are shooting off guns between scenes n shyt. I saw they found another live bullet inside his gun belt. I heard when the cops questioned her she tried to pass the buck and knew she ruined her career and it was over. She was more concerned with that than the fact she accidently killed someone.

While i understand why people would say its his fault, i wouldnt put it soley on him. And while nepotism is rhe cause, nothjng will change and thats how hollywood works hence why every actors kid is an actor, etc and they all work no matter what. Hollywoods a giant favor factory.

In a way i feel bad for him because he killed a woman by no real fault of his own yet will go down for it in the end no matter what. His career and image is ruined. this should not have happened no matter what. Had he not been ALEC BALDWIN this would not have happened imo. Noone went after the guy who killed brandon lee like that, people dont even know his name. Everyone knows alec baldwin. Him being a producer only added to it even if it was in name only.

The history of hollywood shows people dont give a fukk about the actors. That helicopter acvident in twilight zone killed 2 kids and a famous actor. The director got off scott free when it was his fault. The og noahs ark 3 people drowned in the flooding scene and a guy had to have his leg cut off. Never mind the DOZENS of broken bones and head injuries that had 30 ambos come. Drew barrys mores grandmother i believe caught pnemonia from it and got super sick idk if she died but it was bad. Guess thats what happens when you pour 5000 gallons of dirty water on people and pray for the best.

The firsy tin man in wizard of oz got aluminum poisoning from the makeup and thw witch was set on fire for real and both were fukkED for life. Brandon lees death scene in the crow was the scene that killed him, shot by fun boys magnum and a piece flew out and hit him and severed an artery. Cecil d mill killed an actor by having real bullets shot at a door and then told them to switch to blanks, they didnt, and they killed the extra. Old cowboy actors were paid 5 bucks extra to take REAL arrow shots with padding and armor. People have missed and gotten nailed until they came up with a better method. Evil dead famously used live shotgun rounds the entire movie and has ash blowing a window open witna shotgun with the camera man standing directly on the otherside. Luckily he didnt get hit.

My point is, instead of the director, it could have just as easily been alec baldwin dead right there. So blaming him. Na, im not blaming him.

Hollywood def got better but these low budget pictures seem to be filled with inexperienced people who dont do their jobs correctly. Its one thing when everyones inexperienced, people are super careful. Combine that with professionals who run through shyt and expect others to be ready, conpletely avoidable.

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Involuntary manslaughter can still apply if Baldwin had no idea there were live rounds. It’s about negligence, not intent. As an actor, he wouldn’t be responsible for checking the gun, but as a producer, he bears some responsibility for overall safety on set.

I don't mind a civil suit...but put him in jail?

Was he the only producer?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

How tf can you treat a tv prop that you are going to aim and fire at someone like it is loaded? :mjlol:

You don't aim and fire a loaded gun at anyone unless you intend to kill.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don't mind a civil suit...but put him in jail?

Was he the only producer?
Nope and that’s another reason why he walked. It was murky with no clear direction over in what role all the producers played on set.

When it came out that the armorer was doing drugs and alcohol the day before the incident and had drugs on set, it was a wrap on everyone else going to jail.

Last edited: