BREAKING: Judge Dismissed Alec Baldwin Case

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also a producer of the film, wasn’t it reported they hired an inexperienced armourer to save on costs?
"Producer".
I mean like 10 people get producer credits on movies. I don't even know what that means.

I understand that people don't like Alec Baldwin and he's famous and he's someone that's an easy target to go after.

SOMEBODY should be held responsible.
But I just don't see how an actor or a producer should be that guy.

You don't give Oscars to the casting director who picked Daniel Day Lewis to play Abraham Lincoln. Right? They're not responsible for his performance.

So why the hell would Alec Baldwin be responsible for a prop guy mistake?

He's just getting treated like the fall guy.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The would imply he knew the gun was loaded with live rounds and carelessly shot someone.

Was he aware the gun hand live rounds and was a real gun?

Involuntary manslaughter can still apply if Baldwin had no idea there were live rounds. It’s about negligence, not intent. As an actor, he wouldn’t be responsible for checking the gun, but as a producer, he bears some responsibility for overall safety on set.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't manslaughter by definition involuntary? Voluntary manslaughter is.... murder. :dahell:

Manslaughter can be either voluntary or involuntary. Voluntary manslaughter is intentional harm done in the “heat of passion,” while involuntary manslaughter involves unintentional killing due to negligence or recklessness.