Daps
Reppin
NULL
e14fcfe5d363b3adc4cc5d0fc936c25a6b5b4aca.gifv

c99f4221cd53d75a2e979e5b24e8cbf0dcebffb4.gifv

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Good for him. Im glad that went down like that. I think we’re all tired of these fukkin prosecutors tryna make themselves famous off others tragedies. Disgusting behavior and she should be oublicly shamed like cersei lannister for hiding shyt snd tryna rush a trial and use public opinion against him.

I never liked the guy but if i killed someone point blank, a froend because of someone else not taking their ONLY JOB they get paid good money to do NOTHING , seriously. fukk them.

They already fukked up beatlejuice 2 over this shyt because he shoulda been in it.

Think of how many others have been fukked over by dirty prosecutors

It really is unvelievable they do this in fornt of everyone and think they will het away with it. Ive had my own dealings with these fukks. Nothing but lies. One threatened me and my codefendant that we were gonna get time. I knew my lawyer had it in bag. She came out all nasty first time, after the talk with judge my entire case got dropped that she said was a “sure thing” 5 min before. fukkin disgusting all of em.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally, I think that he bears some responsibility. As far as what consequence he should face, IDK. Nobody is gonna convince me they didn't cut corners and try to cheap out by hiring the most affordable person they could find, which was this inept inexperienced girl who was some set guy's daughter IIRC. If that was my daughter that got killed I wouldn't be trying to hear none of that shyt. You produced the film. You made all the hiring decisions.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Personally, I think that he bears some responsibility. As far as what consequence he should face, IDK. Nobody is gonna convince me they didn't cut corners and try to cheap out by hiring the most affordable person they could find, which was this inept inexperienced girl who was some set guy's daughter IIRC. If that was my daughter that got killed I wouldn't be trying to hear none of that shyt. You produced the film. You made all the hiring decisions.
Not for nothing but How experienced should you have to be to not check a gun is loaded? The girl was an experienced guys daughter, she supposably worked under him and he used his connections to get her on. I dont think this was her first job. And whos job is it? All the producers? The studio?

Not like the bullets got switched. They told him there was no bullet in the gun.

How responsible should someone above her be for such negligence. Your only job is to protect the firearms and keep people safe and you just completely fail to do that.

30 seconds worth of work would have prevented this. If you can make a living doing this, you should be able to handle the task. Theres no safety check for human incompetence sadly. 10 people shouldnt have to check to make sure a gun is unloaded.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not for nothing but How experienced should you have to be to not check a gun is loaded? The girl was an experienced guys daughter, she supposably worked under him and he used his connections to get her on. I dont think this was her first job. And whos job is it? All the producers? The studio?

Not like the bullets got switched. They told him there was no bullet in the gun.

How responsible should someone above her be for such negligence. Your only job is to protect the firearms and keep people safe and you just completely fail to do that.

30 seconds worth of work would have prevented this. If you can make a living doing this, you should be able to handle the task. Theres no safety check for human incompetence sadly. 10 people shouldnt have to check to make sure a gun is unloaded.

Im not gonna let Baldwin off the hook because I know this girl was hired on the cheap. The movie industry is struggling right now so I know they don't have much money to give to people. As far as your question, for someone handling guns? Guns? I'm gonna hire someone with 5-10 years experience on multiple movie sets, and that's 5-10 years of being in charge, not some random mofo's daughter. But I know the reason Baldwin didn't do that was because those guys probably want 2-3 times what this girl was being paid. Somebody like this girl should have been working under the supervision of an experienced individual. Not being in charge at 23 years old :gucci:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Im not gonna let Baldwin off the hook because I know this girl was hired on the cheap. The movie industry is struggling right now so I know they don't have much money to give to people. As far as your question, for someone handling guns? Guns? I'm gonna hire someone with 5-10 years experience on multiple movie sets, and that's 5-10 years of being in charge, not some random mofo's daughter. But I know the reason Baldwin didn't do that was because those guys probably want 2-3 times what this girl was being paid. Somebody like this girl should have been working under the supervision of an experienced person. Not in charge. At 23 years old :gucci:
Like i said i get it. But if you need to have 10 years experience to know whether a gun is loaded or not, your prolly an idiot.

And there were other producers. Hes a producer for doing the film, other people run the day to day. Usually the guy who put up the money.