BREAKING: Judge Dismissed Alec Baldwin Case

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also a producer of the film, wasn’t it reported they hired an inexperienced armourer to save on costs?
All of them are inexperienced at some point. This wasn't her first job or first time walking on set. Her damn step dad was an experienced shooter and set armorer, which is probably how she got her job.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
yE3q4g.gif

This my movie

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:mjlol: Did anyone genuinely believe he would be sent down? That little girl was the sacrificial lamb.
The fukk is you talking about fam? Are you really this fukkin dumb? The sheriffs office and DA withheld evidence that was favorable to Baldwin.. Meaning it’s evidence that would have exonerated him… The DA and Sheriff tried to send an innocent man to jail :dahell:

You’re bytch ass better hope you are never on the wrong side of the law… If your paper ain’t right to afford a proper defense kiss your fukkin freedom goodbye… And no a court appointed attorney ain’t helping

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The would imply he knew the gun was loaded with live rounds and carelessly shot someone.

Was he aware the gun hand live rounds and was a real gun?
The scene caused for him to use the gun improperly to how we should… correct?

He’s an actor, the scene called for him to aim the gun and shoot it…

This was a waste of time

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Producer".
I mean like 10 people get producer credits on movies. I don't even know what that means.

I understand that people don't like Alec Baldwin and he's famous and he's someone that's an easy target to go after.

SOMEBODY should be held responsible.
But I just don't see how an actor or a producer should be that guy.

You don't give Oscars to the casting director who picked Daniel Day Lewis to play Abraham Lincoln. Right? They're not responsible for his performance.

So why the hell would Alec Baldwin be responsible for a prop guy mistake?

He's just getting treated like the fall guy.

Probably political more than anything. Hes been mocking Republicans for years. Im guessing this didnt happen in a blue state. And if it did,maybe hes reconsidering his allegience. :mjlol:

That or once again its a matter of these prosecutors,judges wanting a chance to be seen and make a name for themselves.

In election years you get these people who want to prove how tough they are on crime. And its crazy how that can effect someones case. Just because a case happens to draw more attention.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
You’re filming a movie that involves guns.. how about don’t bring real guns to a movie set :yeshrug: I feel bad for the person who was shot but cmon

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Good.

He's an actor. How the hell is it his fault a prop gun was improperly loaded or set up?

He's also the producer of the movie, and he didn't shoot another actor. He shot someone behind the camera. Why did he pull the trigger on a gun when they weren't even shooting at the time? And why was he waving it at a non actor? And why did he settle for undisclosed amount with the woman's family? And camerawoman wasn't the other one he was "playing around" with, he waved the gun in the face of a few other people on set too. He has a known temper, which is why he stormed out of the courtroom while the prosecutor read a transcript of what he said to the detectives afterwards. Something is really off with this case. If Alec was a poorer and less famous man he would be jail right now.