Trump classified documents case dismissed

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
This was a no brainer, just like the dc case

This is why u vote for Biden in November, because after trump lose all those motherfukkers from the Supreme Court , the house, down to these judges are finally going to let trump go because they know he won’t be able to run again and they don’t have to worry about his bullshyt followers

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This is the President that America deserves and the way is being paved for our reckoning. I have no sympathy for this nation and all I can do is buckle in and hold my daughter tight. If you become wealthy in the next year or so this place is going to be a fukking Utopia. For the rest of us, at best, something similar to Mexico without the cartel violence. Or high speed rail investment.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Kinda does. Her ruling was based on his separate opinion regarding the legality of Jack's appointment. Thomas is gonna cover his ass. Meaning, ultimately, the appeal itself will end up before the Supreme Court. Even though, I'm sure it won't be affirmed, it delays this to Summer 2025 regarding an ultimate decision, at the earliest. Shrewd move. (And even if she's reversed by the appellate court, Trump's team will then work the immunity shyt, which also lead to delay).

The tricky thing about laws; tricky muthafukkas can always find a way to make them work for them. :yeshrug:
Maybe but that was Thomas opinion and his alone.. non of the other justices went along with that concurring opinion.. If it gets back to the SCOTUS which it will because Cannons decision will be reversed, Barrett will most likely side with the 3 libera justices on the SC legality

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Maybe but that was Thomas opinion and his alone.. non of the other justices went along with that concurring opinion.. If it gets back to the SCOTUS which it will because Cannons decision will be reversed, Barrett will most likely side with the 3 libera justices on the SC legality
Yet, here we are....stop it. I'm annoyed already.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Good to hear! I will definitely be voting for Trump. Once he becomes President again I’m celebrating. Weak azz Biden needs to go. All you Biden fans on this board gonna have a rude awakening soon!
I hate that people on here are now comfortable in expressing their support for an open racist white nationalist.