BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I like how you're trying to spin this as a win. :russ:

If "her corruption has been exposed" then she would have been removed from the case. This was little more than dragging a Black woman's name through the mud for daring to challenge the White Supremacist Superman.

It has been exposed.

The judge said you need to fire this man you were fukking or you need to step aside.

Its not a slam dunk against her......but it clearly shows she moved like a skank

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
It has been exposed.

The judge said you need to fire this man you were fukking or you need to step aside.

Its not a slam dunk against her......but it clearly shows she moved like a skank

The fact that the judge made it her choice undermines everything you're saying (not to mention everything you've said previously).

I never tried to argue that her dating Nathan Wade wasn't a mistake. Just simply that it didn't undermine the legal case or prejudice the defendant(s) in any way.

All the chatty patty shyt about cruises, winery visits, and him smashing at 3AM had nothing to do with that.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
I'm glad we got that dumbass shyt show out the way, now we can really get to the matter at hand.

With delays mounting, the case is now unlikely to come to trial before the 2024 presidential election, when Mr. Trump is almost certain to be the Republican nominee.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
The fact that the judge made it her choice undermines everything you're saying.

I never tried to argue that her dating Nathan Wade wasn't a mistake. Just simply that it didn't undermine the legal case or prejudice the defendant(s) in any way.

All the chatty patty shyt about cruises, winery visits, and him smashing at 3AM had nothing to do with that.

Did either one of them decide what they werw doing was inappropriate and step aside on their own?

No they didnt....they both took the stand.

The judge said what yall did was wrong...and one of you will fall on your sword if you want to move the case forward.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Did either one of them decide what they werw doing was inappropriate and step aside on their own?

The judge said what yall did was wrong...and one of you will fall on your sword if you want to move the case forward.

The point is holding the crook Trump responsible for his crimes, don’t matter who pulls the trigger just do it.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The judge rode the fence.....

Dropped 6 charges....but also told Fani step aside or cut ties with her special prosecutor

Her corruption has been exposed and she has been given an ultimatum

:sas2:

no

the judge said I am removing those charges because they lac k specifics. They can always refile those charges and make them more specific. He said he did it to prevent confusion in the jury deliberation process.

Learn to read

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

You may spin this however you like, but facts are facts.

Fani Willis will remain both on this case and on Trump's ass.
OMs2nwP.png

He can just be reassigned no?

He just can't work with her

This seems like a bunch of bullshyt

If she's smart she'll just fire him and let him return to private practice. No need to give the case any extra smoke.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
no

the judge said I am removing those charges because they lac k specifics. They can always refile those charges and make them more specific. He said he did it to prevent confusion in the jury deliberation process.

Learn to read

So he did drop/remove the initial charge?

Idiot

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
You may spin this however you like, but facts are facts.

Fani Willis will remain both on this case and on Trump's ass.
OMs2nwP.png

If she's smart she'll just fire him and let him return to private practice. No need to give the case any extra smoke.

If I stated a fact, how is it a spin?