BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

Daps
If this goes against fani, will they investigate those allegations of fani fkin with a YSL nicca? She might be done done.....

Either way there's blood in the water. If I was running a campaign against her, I would beat her like a bad habit. She effed up.

Perfect example of you come at the king you best not miss.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
shyt is comedy though. I have never seen something like this in my lifetime. I’m fairly young though.
You weren’t self aware in the 90’s then but Ken Starr was all over Clinton’s dikk reading a graphic novel of Bill smutting out Monica in the Oval Office putting cigar casings in her pûssy and making her dance with it in on the resolute desk :mjlol:

Dude was on the congressional floor and WAY too into it :dead:

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
You weren’t self aware in the 90’s then but Ken Starr was all over Clinton’s dikk reading a graphic novel of Bill smutting out Monica in the Oval Office putting cigar casings in her pûssy and making her dance with it in on the resolute desk :mjlol:

Dude was on the congressional floor and WAY too into it :dead:
Yeah I was born late 90s. Thats crazy and also very wild lmao I'll look into it.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Dude she was Smashing someone that is prosecuting the biggest federal criminal trial in the country and showing nepotism by choosing him to LEAD the prosecution when he has no experience in major cases like this and giving him higher pay out of the other two prosecutors and of course allegedly having him using money she paid him to wine and dine her.

Like…..how?!?

Guess he showed her...the long arm of the law!

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
:wow: Dont do me like that.
please keep us coli brehs in mind when the zoomers rise up and take control of the earth (if we survive the initial millennial extermination and nuclear winter, ofc). i don't wanna be harvested for my alkali metals, put in a good word for me and send me to one of the labor camps instead, breh. :mjcry:

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
please keep us coli brehs in mind when the zoomers rise up and take control of the earth (if we survive the initial millennial extermination and nuclear winter, ofc). i don't wanna be harvested for my alkali metals, put in a good word for me and send me to one of the labor camps instead, breh. :mjcry:
You gotta worry about generation Alpha more than mine. They are apparently going to be the smartest generation and the least social. Good luck old people.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:wow: Dont do me like that.
Oh we gonna do you like that
IMG-1521.png