BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
That's why you let a white man split ya shyt....T'Chaka would never

captain-america-beating-the-s-out-of-black-panther-black-v0-i0dmyhe9msba1.png

:umad:
Damn is this the main universe and how did this happen? Well at least Tchalla is Non FBA

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I’m leaning towards this investigation being thrown out. The investigator asking the question is doing an ass job.
It’s not being thrown out at worst Fanni will have to recuse herself.. The case and guilty pleas of the defendants have nothing to do with Fanni having a relationship with her co worker

Spence

Superstar
Daps

Yikes

Just our luck the case gets stalled till post election because the defense is worried about what a black woman is doing with her pûssy :beli:

This was one of the stronger cases, but I get it. Maga Don doesn’t want to be put in jail by a black woman under any circumstances and will do back handed shyt like this to get her bushed :francis:

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
It’s not being thrown out at worst Fanni will have to recuse herself.. The case and guilty pleas of the defendants have nothing to do with Fanni having a relationship with her co worker
The investigation I’m referring to is Fani Willis. Why would she have to recuse herself? I’m actually leaning towards neither of them stepping down. Especially after hearing this hearing because the questioning has been so ineffective the judge is asking for relevance. So far, they’re failing to prove the allegations that Willis and Nathan Wade personally benefited from a romantic relationship. And even then that’s vague.

Last edited:

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
Yikes

Just our luck the case gets stalled till post election because the defense is worried about what a black woman is doing with her pûssy :beli:

This was one of the stronger cases, but I get it. Maga Don doesn’t want to be put in jail by a black woman under any circumstances and will do back handed shyt like this to get her bushed :francis:
shyt is comedy though. I have never seen something like this in my lifetime. I’m fairly young though.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I don't gaf if Fani was riding dikk on cam. Still not more egregious than anything Trump did. At least her acts were consensual.
This is def a waste of time and stalling to either keep Trump from being convicted or stalling to keep Trump free until November.

I be trolling about Trumpset. I hate both of these geriatric racist muthafukkas.

But even I can see that this is a waste of time.

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
:mjlol: nikka took all day to think through it
Had to correlate all the times he was tapping that ass and the locations.

His inner monologue was like: “Naw that time was my house… that time was hers… that hotel one time… hmm *sniff* the car… got head in the whip that one time…”

“…. No”