BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who didnt see this coming? They sent her on a dummy mission to set her up. They knew about that affair shyt all along.

Honestly, they never had a case on Trump to begin with. That georgia RICO statute will eventually be stuck down by the fed courts. Dont be surprised if young thug walks too sadly.

Last edited:

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
You was the same nikka who said he was never going to get indicted
Quote where I said that. If I did I'm on congressional hearing time time cuz I don't remember, can't recall.

Anyway fukk it, for the sake of argument I'll say ok he's never going to get indicted. Does that change anything? I was wrong and he's got 91 felony counts. I stand by my argument that he's not going to prison for any of them.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Honestly, they never had a case on Trump to begin with. That georgia RICO statute will eventually be stuck down by the fed courts.

Proof that you don't know what you're talking about. Feds can't "strike down" state criminal prosecutions. This is a state case; there's no point this would enter federal court. TF are you talking about? :russ:

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
This bytch want Fani to be like "oh, wait, that was the cash I got for a mob hit". This shyt is sad.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Dude should have stepped down once this became public knowledge. Both him and Fanni disgraced themselves bringing this mess to one of the biggest trials in american history. Anyone who ever worked in or with governments knows you cannot give contracts with public funds to people in your family or that your in a relationship with especially without disclosing that relationship. She really thought she could get away with this in the biggest trial of her career? I dont see how she gets out of this.
This is not a fukkin public contract you stupid right wing talking point repeating c00n ass nikka. NO OTHER PERSON WOULD TAKE THE CASE.

ONCE AGAIN. NO OTHER PERSON SHE TRIED TO GET BEFORE THIS DUDE, WHO SHE JUST SO HAPPENED TO fukk WITH ON SOME LEVEL IN THE PAST, NOBODY ELSE WANTED TO TAKE THE CASE.

It's no fukking law against them having a relationship, it's no law against her hiring somebody she has a relationship with, there's no law against any of the shyt they did, and currently, DURING THE TRIAL, NOTHING ABOUT THE FUNDS VEING SPENT WRONGLY HAS BEEN USED, WHICH IS THE ONLY POSSIBLE VIOLATION OF THIS CASE.

Y'all c00n nikkas need to just stfu and not say shyt until the case is over to avoid looking like embarrassing ass c00n nikkas.