BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

Daps
Go after Trump and unintentionally murk your own career, brehs and brehettes

Even if I wasn't maga, jusy looking at breh attorney on the stand is a terrible look and vote of no confidence for most people. He can't prosecute nobody after this and neither can she.

She might have destroyed her career as DA on this one.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
So if I’m keeping track:

The classified document case is being overseen by a Trump loyalist Judge who is trying to delay he case as much as possible and limit the scope to Trumps wishes.

The Georgia RICO case is more than likely getting delayed and pushed back presumably past the election date due to the DA being d*ck hungry.

The Hush money case, is expected to begin in March but this is the “weakest” case out of the three.

If Trump gets his way in all three trials where they are delayed or he’s found not guilty then the to bring balance to the universe he will likely lose the election.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Go after Trump and unintentionally murk your own career, brehs and brehettes

Even if I wasn't maga, jusy looking at breh attorney on the stand is a terrible look and vote of no confidence for most people. He can't prosecute nobody after this and neither can she.

She might have destroyed her career as DA on this one.

The fact that she didn’t think anyone would find out is unbelievable..

Like it’s one thing to be corrupt and unethical. It’s another to be like…”yeah the guy I’ve banging for years will lead this prosecution and I’m going to pay him more than the other prosecutors but it’s no big deal, no one will care.”

Like don’t be corrupt and stupid :snoop:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
So if I’m keeping track:

The classified document case is being overseen by a Trump loyalist Judge who is trying to delay he case as much as possible and limit the scope to Trumps wishes.

The Georgia RICO case is more than likely getting delayed and pushed back presumably past the election date due to the DA being d*ck hungry.

The Hush money case, is expected to begin in March but this is the “weakest” case out of the three.

If Trump gets his way in all three trials where they are delayed or he’s found not guilty then the to bring balance to the universe he will likely lose the election.
there's also the insurrection case which scotus is likely to issue an opinion on tomorrow. check the calendar on supremecourt.gov, they're convening for a public non-argument session announced on short notice, i can't imagine it'd be anything else.

Daps
The fact that she didn’t think anyone would find out is unbelievable..

Like it’s one thing to be corrupt and unethical. It’s another to be like…”yeah the guy I’ve banging for years will lead this prosecution and I’m going to pay him more than the other prosecutors but it’s no big deal, no one will care.”

Like don’t be corrupt and stupid :snoop:

I don't even consider it to be corruption honestly :pachaha:

She happened to be smashing somebody she works with, it happens all the time.

But Trump is a nxgga, give him an inch and he'll take a mile. He knows how to make this thing look a lot worse than it really is, mans is a showman :banderas:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
I don't even consider it to be corruption honestly :pachaha:

She happened to be smashing somebody she works with, it happens all the time.

But Trump is a nxgga, give him an inch and he'll take a mile. He knows how to make this thing look a lot worse than it really is, mans is a showman :banderas:

Dude she was Smashing someone that is prosecuting the biggest federal criminal trial in the country and showing nepotism by choosing him to LEAD the prosecution when he has no experience in major cases like this and giving him higher pay out of the other two prosecutors and of course allegedly having him using money she paid him to wine and dine her.

Like…..how?!?