BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
This is ridiculous. Trumps RICO case is one of the most important cases in American history and she potentially fukkED it up because of her own lack of discipline and corruption. Even if she isn't removed this is still an incredibly stupid blunder on her part.
How does Trump keep getting these easy lay ups?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I ain't got Nan nickel in this...you are heavily invested instead of running your own fukking country. Why do you give a shyt about America? You and your pops let Africa get enslaved and did jack shyt about it. And refused to share cancer treatments with the world.

Get out my face and geaux kiss Bast's ass:ufdup:

Learn to multitask
Pob2t7y.png

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Rumble.cac huh? I don't even need to see who he following or likes after I see that. :camby:

I will never understand why these cacs think we're fooled when you put a Black person on a platform to spout these opp-ass opinions.
3AP2Fzr.png

Imagine being Black and trying to denigrate an educated, upwardly mobile breh for getting some cheeks in 2024

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I see four idiots who jumped the gun. Dismissed as hearsay. :russ:

Let's be real: do you really think this admittedly big-tittied blonde bimbo is doing a good job? :mjlol:
Fani told her constituents that she would not have a sexual relationship with her workers....this was while she was running for office

She lied....you fukking simp

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Fani told her constituents that she would not have a sexual relationship with her workers....this was while she was running for office

She lied....you fukking simp

I'm not simping for Fani, I get cheeks regularly breh :russ:
She DID say that, but that's a good reason for the entire case to be bushed? :patrice:

Again, in what way does this undermine the indictments in the RICO case?
"The bottom line of the disqualification motion is that Willis hired Wade because they were involved romantically, and she wanted to benefit financially from his hourly compensation. It’s a sloppy theory."

EDIT: This response is consistent with Trump and MAGA's tendency to just make shït up when pressed to provide actual evidence. :smh:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
This bytch Fani lied to the constituents...and you simp nikkas are pathetic
A c00n that was gonna marry and save a Dominican prostitute calling other posters simps :huhldup:
This is ridiculous. Trumps RICO case is one of the most important cases in American history and she potentially fukkED it up because of her own lack of discipline and corruption. Even if she isn't removed this is still an incredibly stupid blunder on her part.
Historical fumble by this goofy bytch. chose emotions over intelligence..she could have appointed anybody to investigate Trump but she chose a nikka she was fukkin now this shyt is a clown show.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
A c00n that was gonna marry and save a Dominican prostitute calling other posters simps :huhldup:

Historical fumble by this goofy bytch. chose emotions over intelligence..she could have appointed anybody to investigate Trump but she chose a nikka she was fukkin now this shyt is a clown show.

You saying you wouldn't marry a Dominican whore?