BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:jbhmm:

GFmeNJbXsAAPX6h

GFmeH2jXAAAkgWc

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ok… so she was fukking the prosecutor?

Definitely unprofessional but what that gotta do with the case?

I don't see how this is even a conflict on interest considering that they are both on the SAME SIDE of the case. Prosecuting Trump. They can have an orgy for all i care. This isn't a conflict as the state's job is to prosecute. This is just another smear campaign that holds no water.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Ok… so she was fukking the prosecutor?

Definitely unprofessional but what that gotta do with the case?

I don't see how this is even a conflict on interest considering that they are both on the SAME SIDE of the case. Prosecuting Trump. They can have an orgy for all i care. This isn't a conflict as the state's job is to prosecute. This is just another smear campaign that holds no water.

I asked the same question two weeks ago:

Legit question: how exactly does this undermine the Trump RICO case?

...and got crickets.
@Thick_Necc_Jenkins , @CobaltBlue , @Silver Surfer , @Jefferson Jackson and several others have yet to respond with anything except hysterics, quoting right wingers, and/or calling her a dumb, corrupt bïtch.
Mainly, I think they're mad it wasn't *them* giving Fani them backshots. :russ:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I asked the same question two weeks ago:

...and got crickets.
@Thick_Necc_Jenkins , @CobaltBlue , @Silver Surfer , @Jefferson Jackson and several others have yet to respond with anything except hysterics, quoting right wingers, and/or calling her a dumb, corrupt bïtch.
Mainly, I think they're mad it wasn't *them* giving Fani them backshots. :russ:

That's why ya ass is killed off and ya baby sis is getting her back banged out by a Mexican mermaid...no wonder Bast don't respect yall asses