BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
yes that is b/c he is Mr. Wade's divorce attorney :what:

you all have no intellectual curiosity...did you noticed the power play?

the fukkery is on now with Robin 🙄
Idk why you’re being critical of me when I have no clue who the fukk this is. I didn’t keep up with the case that much. I’m learning as I go.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
We gonna have a convo on politically motivated city prosecutors fukking shyt up and taking massive Ls because they can't just...wait? Marilyn Mosby comes to mind recently as someone so focused on political advancement that she couldn't simply wait her turn and not commit stupid crimes. Now you have Fani potentially ruining one of the most promising Trump cases because she couldn't control herself or her ambitions.

I figured the Eliot Spitzer situation would convince folks that you can't play in shyt while in these positions. You will be exposed, compromised, and destroyed.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
We gonna have a convo on politically motivated city prosecutors fukking shyt up and taking massive Ls because they can't just...wait? Marilyn Mosby comes to mind recently as someone so focused on political advancement that she couldn't simply wait her turn and not commit stupid crimes. Now you have Fani potentially ruining one of the most promising Trump cases because she couldn't control herself or her ambitions.

I figured the Eliot Spitzer situation would convince folks that you can't play in shyt while in these positions. You will be exposed, compromised, and destroyed.

I wouldn't call this game over, it's not even halftime yet.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I see four idiots who jumped the gun. Dismissed as hearsay. :russ:

Let's be real: do you really think this admittedly big-tittied blonde bimbo is doing a good job? :mjlol:
I ain't got Nan nickel in this...you are heavily invested instead of running your own fukking country. Why do you give a shyt about America? You and your pops let Africa get enslaved and did jack shyt about it. And refused to share cancer treatments with the world.

Get out my face and geaux kiss Bast's ass:ufdup: