BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Fani is the DA and if she leaves another DA has to decide if they want to pick up the case. There is not a boatload of DA's. Outside of Atlanta, Georgia is republican. I gaurantee you no other District attorney in Georgia will touch this case with a 10 foot pole.

:dead:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Legit question: how exactly does this undermine the Trump RICO case?
I don't think it has any impact on the charges at all from what I've seen. It *could* delay the trial but I don't even think that would push the date past the election. At first I thought this was an ethics issue, but from what I saw the conflict only happens across the defense and prosecution. Plus like others said, she was trying to hire other people before she picked him.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Fani is the DA and if she leaves another DA has to decide if they want to pick up the case. There is not a boatload of DA's. Outside of Atlanta, Georgia is republican. I gaurantee you no other District attorney in Georgia will touch this case with a 10 foot pole.
So what’s the other option then neither of them can stay on the case as it’s taking too much attention away from it?

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what’s the other option then neither of them can stay on the case as it’s taking too much attention away from it?

Fani cannot leave the case or be removed or its over. Trump walks. She knows it and the Dems know it. Her "friend" however should remove himself immediately from the case due to conflict of interest and causing a distraction. He should have done this weeks ago to be honest. They still going to come for her but that would take away some of their ammo.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Fani cannot leave the case or be removed or its over. Trump walks. She knows it and the Dems know it. Her "friend" however should remove himself immediately from the case due to conflict of interest and causing a distraction. He should have done this weeks ago to be honest. They still going to come for her but that would take away some of their ammo.
Whether she knows it or not doesn’t anything in the grand scheme of things as her sloppiness is what’s put the current situation in place even when she knew the magnitude of the situation and what was at stake.

Whether he steps down or not, her credibility is ruined and this situation is now going to overshadow the case and put her previous cases under more scrutiny even if she didn’t do anything wrong.

Last edited: