BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The fact y’all can’t admit she fukked up majorly is some super hoe shyt.

You pure p*ssy fr
Multiple things can be true. You can admit that she majorly fukked up while also admitting that this doesn’t get Trump off the hook in the slightest.

You had dudes in here literally trying to discredit legit news sources.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Multiple things can be true. You can admit that she majorly fukked up while also admitting that this doesn’t get Trump off the hook in the slightest.

You had dudes in here literally trying to discredit legit news sources.

This.

She's moving sloppy and may have some ethics questions to answer but I highly doubt this will result in the case getting disqualified for a conflict of interest. If fani was having an affair with Michael roman's defense attorney or the judge then yeah, they'd have something.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This.

She's moving sloppy and may have some ethics questions to answer but I highly doubt this will result in the case getting disqy for a conflict of interest. If fani was having an affair with Michael roman's defense attorney then yeah, they'd have something.
If anything, they both get thrown off the case (which they should) and whatever political aspirations either of them had are over. Although, this news is probably enough for lawyers to chump at the bit and get previous cases potentially looked at in hoping that something sticks.

At this point, they should both willingly step down before their hands are forced to do so even if it means the case dragging on.

I just find it weird that posters automatically assumed that the story was fake when people do these type of fukk ups on a daily basis.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anything, they both get thrown off the case (which they should) and whatever political aspirations either of them had are over. Although, this news is probably enough for lawyers to chump at the bit and get previous cases potentially looked at in hoping that something sticks.

At this point, they should both willingly step down before their hands are forced to do so even if it means the case dragging on.

I just find it weird that posters automatically assumed that the story was fake when people do these type of fukk ups on a daily basis.

Unfortunately if she steps down or is removed no other DA in Georgia will touch the case. Therefore it get tossed and Trump walks. It's that simple.

She just gave trump a way out cause she couldn't be professional.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Unfortunately if she steps down or is removed no other DA in Georgia will touch the case. Therefore it get tossed and Trump walks. It's that simple.

She just gave trump a way out cause she couldn't be professional.
This case is a potential political goldmine for anyone who wants it, so I highly doubt that they won’t be able to find someone to touch the case.

The potential future aspirations alone are enough to entice some to do it and exactly why she was willing to take on the case in the first place.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
This case is a potential political goldmine for anyone who wants it, so I highly doubt that they won’t be able to find someone to touch the case.

The potential future aspirations alone are enough for some to do it.

2 attorneys turned her down due to their concerns regarding safety thats how she ended up with Mr. Wade

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
2 attorneys turned her down due to their concerns regarding safety thats how she ended up with Mr. Wade
That's not saying much depending on how long the relationship has been going on between the two. There a boatload of attorneys in that state that will entice by the political aspirations of taking Trump down and would take on the case of offered. Two people doing so already doesn't really change that.

They both have to go as the issues between the two are overshadowing the case regardless of the ramifications from it.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
That's not saying much depending on how long the relationship has been going on between the two. There a boatload of attorneys in that state that will entice by the political aspirations of taking Trump down and would take on the case of offered. Two people doing so already doesn't really change that.

They both have to go as the issues between the two are overshadowing the case regardless of the ramifications from it.
according to the motion filed....the relationship began AFTER he was hired

anyways...I feel like both should step down as well

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fani is the DA and if she leaves another DA has to decide if they want to pick up the case. There is not a boatload of DA's. Outside of Atlanta, Georgia is republican. I gaurantee you no other District attorney in Georgia will touch this case with a 10 foot pole.