BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
The thing I don't understand about some of you is how you can taken anything the GOP say/does in good faith.

The woman trying to initiate impeachment has no credibility. They're just trying to protect Trump. Are you just so enamored with him that you would go along with any obvious attempt to discredit anyone trying to hold him accountable for his crimes? @Jefferson Jackson - You are PATHETIC.

I think he’s a huge maga wannabe shill
Mans is stanning the conservatives in Canada like crazy so no wonder he’s a maga too :dead:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Nah i hate them white supremacists she let off scott free.

Why are you supporting an ally of white supremacy?

@BmoreGorilla

Really?
Fani is an ally of white supremacy?
Really?
Realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly?
Realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly?
@BmoreGorilla what you think of this?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Reminds me of when Elliot Spitzer got caught up in NY. You can't be moving sloppy or out of pocket when going against powerful people or interests. Is this gonna blow up the case? I doubt it. But perhaps more importantly than that, Trump will use it to discredit all of his cases.

Lets not forget just a couple weeks ago Willis was going to black churches claiming she's being discriminated against for being a black woman lol.