BREAKING:Iran's President dead after helicopter crash

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Rest in piss. :manny:

Wasn't this the same fakkit that walked out of an interview because the woman reporter speaking to him wouldn't wear a hijab? In the middle of protests over his armed goons killing a young girl for not wearing one? :what:

Screw him and everything he represents.
If what you saying isn’t mistaken then yeah rest in piss

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

Wasn't this the same fakkit that walked out of an interview because the woman reporter speaking to him wouldn't wear a hijab? In the middle of protests over his armed goons killing a young girl for not wearing one? :what:

Yup same musty incel fakkit...

Rest in piss and burn in hellfire...:pacspit:

Daps
These helicopter pilots need to stop flying in conditions like this man.

I mean, folks do it everyday I'm assuming. I can't imagine Biden needing to go somewhere and somebody saying "Mr. President, sorry but it's foggy outside :lupe:"

Maybe it's pilot error. I thought that's what Kobe's crash came down to. Pilot error along with the fog.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I mean, folks do it everyday I'm assuming. I can't imagine Biden needing to go somewhere and somebody saying "Mr. President, sorry but it's foggy outside :lupe:"

Maybe it's pilot error. I thought that's what Kobe's crash came down to. Pilot error along with the fog.
They shouldn't though and there are more lives lost than there need be because of it.

They actually WOULD prevent the President from making a decision like that honestly and it happens all the time.

The President is usually kept in the safest predicaments possible. That's what experts around them are paid for. They see a condition like this ahead of time and they'll game plan for it or they'll make the delay upfront. That's why they move so early and are in no rush. When they need to make a speech, they're usually at the location sometimes a few days before or within short travel of the area. That's why it's critical to stay ahead of time in order to have leeway and take alternate solutions that may cost some time but are safer. One of my in-laws' families used to work on a former President's administration and we used to see how early they'd be when an event was planned for the future. The ball is rolling early af.

These people don't take the unnecessary risks unless it's 100% critical where the risk is worth it. Like you absolutely need to make a physical appearance somewhere. That's the only time where it's basically mandatory for the President to move.

Even then we've heard the President and other important people have delays due to weather conditions. It's because of things like this.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

watching liberals simp for brutal islamic regimes is....something :huhldup:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the most internet nikka ass sentences I’ve seen on this site.

All the social media 4klan buzzwords aligned
the truth hurts :yeshrug:

there's nothing liberal about beating women if they leave the house without covering their head