saddest video: black mother cries her eyes out after finding her daughter pregnant at 16

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
they married the their childrens father, my mom and dad were married, they had more kids...my sister married her childrens father and they had more kids lol..... so yeah. we caribbean tho
yeah they wyling in here.

my mom married her dad they had 4 more kids lol

my sister married her childs dad , they had 3 more kids

all stories dont pan out this way

but we're caribbean

:comeon: We get it. Shaking ass half naked in the streets is different, babies having babies is different... cuz it's hot? cuz yall on an island? :mjlol:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
As a teen parent myself that was even younger than her, she has just made her life infinitely harder than it has to be. She has also made her mom’s life hard because she will inevitably have to help and the embarrassment is something else no one talks about.

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
If I had a daughter who got pregnant at 16 or was on the pole or whoring I'd feel like a failure of a parent.

If I had a teenage son who was a gang banging criminal and getting girls pregnant and shyt I'd feel like a failure of a parent.

I'm sorry this new school 'let them do what they want' way of thinking will never rock with me. I failed them as a parent and they are fukking losers as a result of it.

Last edited:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t know why she’s crying. You better put that seatbelt back on wipe those tears and head to Planned Parenthood to end it
Facts.
Mama look like she might be in her 30s

Daughter got pregnant because she grew up watching mama mistake with nikkas coming in and out the house, mama blasting trina in the car, etc etc..

Im sorry but in this day and age where having kids first and marriage is optional, u need to have your daughter on pills..

Mama crying because her going out days are over and that side nikka Eddie won’t be able to come over
She thought she was gonna be able to "finally be free" like the rest of her
Girlfriends after their childrencame of age, but the most high said otherwise:umad::ufdup:

ec3f2c75-6b60-4579-8fa3-646966cad454_text.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Mama look like she might be in her 30s

Daughter got pregnant because she grew up watching mama mistake with nikkas coming in and out the house, mama blasting trina in the car, etc etc..

Im sorry but in this day and age where having kids first and marriage is optional, u need to have your daughter on pills..

Mama crying because her going out days are over and that side nikka Eddie won’t be able to come over
Always a excuse for stupidity. I don't like age excuses. Single mother with no father excuses. Nah..u know better.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Just lets you know she has NO IDEA what she’s in for. Even with supportive parents, child rearing is HARD WORK…she’s gonna be a kid raising a kid.

Moms crying because she KNOWS what her daughter in for. Maybe she thinking of how she could’ve been a better mother (not saying she’s a bad mom) to her daughter to let her get pregnant…

Kids think this ish a game or it’s cute. This a real life you have to care for and that depends on you. You burden so many people having children super early like this. You make it harder for yourself and the stats say it’s not easy at all for “parents” under 17…

Then to post her mom being upset and vulnerable. Just shows she’s a kid with some pretty bad decision-making…that better change quickly, bc her baby will depend on that decision making

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
:comeon: We get it. Shaking ass half naked in the streets is different, babies having babies is different... cuz it's hot? cuz yall on an island? :mjlol:
you stay mad that ur family aint got no culture lol

i didn't choose to be the kid of caribbeans

my culture is hood 🤷🏾‍♂

they culture is caribbean

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
:russ:nikka really said that shyt on the coli, tagline: sports, hip hip, & piff. It must hurt being that dumb. :deadrose:
if sports , hip hop and piff is ur culture then more power to u, don't forget shaderoom as well lol

u stay getting embarrassed by me.

you better take ur Lexotanil sis.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Sure a part time retail or fast food one. I'm assuming the mom isn't gonna let her drop out of high school.

People think this shyt a game but they are not playing about this anymore. Multiple states where large segments of the black population live have largely cut welfare benefits for mothers and children. Depending on where this girl is from she could easily find herself with little help from the state.
You gotta be poor or just white to get assistance round here

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
if sports , hip hop and piff is ur culture then more power to u, don't forget shaderoom as well lol

u stay getting embarrassed by me.

you better take ur Lexotanil sis.
:picard: What kinda life do you lead where that shyt just rolls off your tongue/ fingers?

Nvm, this anti-FBA/ FBA dikk rider is obviously crazy. :hubie:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
:picard: What kinda life do you lead where that shyt just rolls off your tongue/ fingers?

Nvm, this anti-FBA/ FBA dikk rider is obviously crazy. :hubie:
one where im paid to prescribe these things to people ur type. aka delulu. have a good day now. take ur meds babygirl