saddest video: black mother cries her eyes out after finding her daughter pregnant at 16

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Mama look like she might be in her 30s

Daughter got pregnant because she grew up watching mama mistake with nikkas coming in and out the house, mama blasting trina in the car, etc etc..

Im sorry but in this day and age where having kids first and marriage is optional, u need to have your daughter on pills..

Mama crying because her going out days are over and that side nikka Eddie won’t be able to come over

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
now-you-a-single-mom.gif
She let him hit it raw and didn’t have second thoughts :mjlol:

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
This is absolutely preposterous. If you don't have twitter, these are three generations of onlyfans hos. They're all advertising content together as well. :deadrose:

Even the grandmother is getting busy.

That account and the ones they link in the post are all onlyfans creators...

grandma, mom, daughter

masterful

:russ: I clicked them shyts being nosy expecting something wholesome, like grandma knitting and daughter’s a hygienist or something. Not generations of p*ssy selling.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
:russ: I clicked them shyts being nosy expecting something wholesome, like grandma knitting and daughter’s a hygienist or something. Not generations of p*ssy selling.
them hoes got industrial size lube barrels from Costco.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I am calling cap on this, it appears to be inauthentic and for clout chasing. However in the case it is not a teenage pregnancy while not ideal for anyone isnt the worst thing in the world and there are certainly mature ways to address it

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
seems like mama did everything possible for her daughter not to end up in this situation…if she was a shytty mom she wouldn’t break down like that…kid is a pos posting this