Breaking news: Helicopter Carrying Iran’s President Crashed and is missing (Edit: Iran President Ebrahim Raisi dead at age 63)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The world's a better place without him. He was a brutal Islamist dictator that had dissenters and women that didn't want to wear hijabs executed by the state. He supported Russia's brutal invasion of Ukraine by selling them arms, plunged the Iranian people into deeper economic despair, and destabilized the Middle East by supporting Shia proxies across Iraq, Syria, Yemen, and Lebanon.

I know Israel isn't popular on this forum; I get it. Doesn't mean Iran or its regime are "the good guys". Not by a longshot.
:ohhh:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
442435690_843419634482681_4166248600378126088_n.jpg

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Said by every Coli geopolitical analyst after any major political or military development in the world :mjlol:
Y'all are gonna be mad when I ain't here to sound the alarm :ufdup:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/3
Trigger Warning: Graphic Content

Brace yourselves.
Uncensored footage of the first sight of the #RaisiHelicópter crash has leaked, courtesy of one of the rescue crew at the scene.

The chopper's a mangled mess, and the bodies? Well, let's just say they're not exactly recognizable anymore. More like ashes scattered in the wind.

2/3
This is the brutal reality of the Islamic Republic's incompetence and corruption. Even their top officials aren't safe from their own negligence. This video is a chilling reminder of the regime's disregard for human life, even their own.

#Iran

3/3
It sure seemed like it for a while there

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

What Kaine said is fundamentally right! Still fukk the Dems, fukk civility, fukk bluemaga, and remember Never Biden

:troll:

the state department also cut a wrestling promo on Raisi too though saying he was an executioner, butcher, or some wild shyt(which he was)

:pachaha:

Crazy that leftist openly idolize a state like Iran. Absolute brain rot.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Sorry wait I forgot. Iran are the good guys. I'll tell you why Iran are the good guys because they help arm and fund terrorists like Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthis,
Syria, and happy Shiite death squads and etc who actually engage in genocide. You know the wholesale butchering of women, the elderly, and infants and don't forget they will take hostages that they are happy to torture and kill!

Equal opportunity murderers at that. They're not happy only butchering Jews but Christians, Muslims, and other "non believers". Go Iran! Axis of Resistance Rocks!

totally normal behavior amirite

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Sorry wait I forgot. Iran are the good guys. I'll tell you why Iran are the good guys because they help arm and fund terrorists like Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthis,
Syria, and happy Shiite death squads and etc who actually engage in genocide. You know the wholesale butchering of women, the elderly, and infants and don't forget they will take hostages that they are happy to torture and kill!

Equal opportunity murderers at that. They're not happy only butchering Jews but Christians, Muslims, and other "non believers". Go Iran! Axis of Resistance Rocks!

totally normal behavior amirite
:salute: trill